Nissan Frontier Forum banner


  1. Wanted
    Hello a few months ago I had an accident, and I lost some parts of my truck, specifically the one that is consisting of getting is the next one, if someone could help me with some advice on how to get or as this part is called, I would be very grateful.
  2. 1st Gen Hangout
    I'm brand new to this whole thing. I've always had someone do the work for me. I've recently moved and don't have a mechanic I trust. I'll cut to the chase, what is this part called? I'm guessing a bushing is missing.
  3. 1st Gen Hangout
    I am having a real difficult time finding a Harmonic Balancer for my 2003 Supercharged Frontier, aside from the dealer part. Does anyone know if such a beast exist? Every time I search for a HB for Supercharged, I get results for the naturally aspirated one (the words 'not compatible with...