Gray

White

Silver

Black

Gold

Yellow

#12 ·
OkieScot said:
Do you want the color we bought or the color that is our hands down favorite?

I bought Avalanche white, but I wish I had gotten the Electric blue now that I have seen it.

OkieScot
Yeah I hadn't seen blue when I got mine, wish I had, and I have seena couple green ones that look nice. My first choise was Black, 'cause I wanted to make it black on black, but I found one with all my option in silver, now I think I'm happy with silver as much pin stripping I have put on mine it would look like hell on a black truck.

#13 ·
Tsk, tsk, tsk... You still forgot Gold, and I know we have at least one member with a Gold Fronty!

#14 ·
Yep I've seen a gold one. I had a white one, but everyone says my RED one looks much better. I promise really soon I'm going to post pics. Ya'll all will say I must be a football nut after you see the pics. I'll have to do some game day ones for ya'll as well. I take the Georgia stuff to a whole other level on gameday.

#16 · (Edited)
OkieScot said:
Do you want the color we bought or the color that is our hands down favorite?

I bought Avalanche white, but I wish I had gotten the Electric blue now that I have seen it.

OkieScot
I thought the poll would best reflect what color truck we are driving.

I wanted Granite, that color was only available in the LE version. My second choice was Red Brawn, that was available in SE. I didn't want to pay the extra $$$$

05_NISMO_4X4 said:
Tsk, tsk, tsk... You still forgot Gold, and I know we have at least one member with a Gold Fronty!

I'm sorry, it's the senior thingy in me. lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#20 ·
not by choice. it was a graduation present and i almost ate the keys

#22 ·
RED ALERT Rocks!!

#23 ·
Little Red Wagen said:
We know the Red Brawn gets the best gas mileage.
maybe in 4x2 trim but storm gray gets the best mileage in 4x4 trim.

I think the most 'popular' (or rather the most selected) colors will partially be determined by the fact that several colors are not available in SE trim (like blue, which I would have gotten however, I think I wish I had silver).

At any rate, the color doesnt make the truck and I'd still be happy with my truck if it were sh!t brown (although I doubt I'd ever bother washing it if it were)

#25 ·
Yeah, mines an 05 Red Alert (the fastest...if you don't believe me, I'll show ya). However, if I had to do it again, I would have a hard time deciding between Avalanche White and the dark Navy Blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.