Nissan Frontier King Cab Pro-4x, VK swap, 6 speed manual, Titan swap, Etc
2010 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x King cab 4X4 (Gray)
Technology package with Rockford Fosgate and bluetooth.
86,000 original miles
Jemez Springs, NM
Price drop from $25k to $20,000
09 VK56DE V8. Swapped in with 40,000 miles
Driven desire VK swap engine harness
JBA 6400SJT titanium ceramic long tube headers
Cajun stainless resonated cat delete pipes
Cajun stainless Y-pipe
Borla pro XS muffler
Air Raid CAI with pre filter
5523 Motorsports AFR harness extensions
Rugged Rocks high output alternator
CSF aluminum radiator with dual E-fans
Silicone coolant hose kit in green
Odyssey battery with Ballistic fab battery cage.
PRG engine mounts
Stock original Frontier 6 speed with PRG short throw shifter
Driven desire VK to Frontier 6 speed manual adapter plate
350Z lightweight flywheel
Z-speed 350Z stage 4 track clutch rated for 600TQ
PRG tranny mounts
Suspension, axles and steering
M205 3-rib front diff, re-geared to 4.56 with ARB air locker, PRG delrin bushings
Radflo 2.5 Titan swap extended length 650# spring in green
CJD Racing fabricated Upper control arms
CJD Racing fabricated Lower control arms with poly bump stops
Dirt King fabricated Titan 4x4 spindles
CJD Racing full heim steering
Welded ¼” coil bucket reinforcement rings
New OEM steering rack with PRG delrin bushings
OEM Titan Cv axles
Extended stainless brake lines
Titan Timken unit bearings 6x5.5 lug pattern
06 Titan calipers (red) with power stop rotors and pads
2012 Full width M226 Titan rear axle, re-geared to 4.56 with ARB air locker, relocated fabricated spring perches and shock mounts, Ballistic fab U-bolt flip kit, Ballistic fab M226 diff cover, 4X4 Parts diff skid, Axle breather extension
Bilstein 5100 shocks
Extended stainless brake lines
OME (Old Man Emu) HD Dakar leaf pack with bushings
Nisstec Adjustable rear lift shackles (green)
06 Titan calipers (red) with power stop rotors, pads and E-brake
Wheels and tires
5- Level 8 MK6, 17x9 with 0 offset, 6x5.5 lug pattern (gunmetal gray)
5- Nitto Ridge Grappler 35X12.5R17
Dyna Beads tire balancing beads
Bumpers and Armor
Front bumper: MOVE DIY bumper. Bumper is highly modified from MOVE’s original design for clearance. 2” body lift, Winch mount, LED cube and 10” light bar cut outs, and custom radiator skid plate.
Rear bumper: Hefty fab bumper with wrap around quarter panel protection, Dual swing arms (One for 6x5.5 lug tire carrier and other for 4 gal Rotopak), 2” hitch receiver, Rigid LED flush mount back up lights, bumper built for 2” body lift, black textured powder coat.
Skids: Combination of Shrockworks and Hefty fab skids. Engine, transmission, transfer case, and gas tank.
Rock sliders: White Knuckle off road sliders built for 2” body lift
*Skids and sliders are installed with Four treks Rock washers
ARB dual air compressor
Green LED dash light swap
Weather Tech floor mats
Cobra 18WXSTII CB W/ fire fly antenna
Heps Design King Cab window Molle panel w/Molle bag
Rear seats and back panel replaced with bedlined plywood for Compressor mounting.
CJD Racing fabricated grab handles (Oh **** handles)
2" body lift
60" Hi-lift extreme mounted to Heps Design utilitrac mounts
Off Road Gorilla hood struts
2- Titan width CV’s
Set of L and R Stock fenders in Gray
Set of new fender liners
Spare Timken unit bearing
Stock rear interior pieces and jump seats
Box full of random nuts bolts, and other parts.
• The truck has 86,000 miles and the only original items on truck are the cab, bed, frame, gas tank, hood, interior, transmission, and transfer case.
• Engine, front diff, and rear diff had 40,000 miles on them when installed on truck.
• Front and rear diffs have been re-built with new gears and ARB lockers and now have about 6,000 miles on them.
• All fluids have been changed within the past 1,000 miles.
• Lots of new parts on the engine (spark plugs, valve covers, belts, etc)
• All new heim joints and uniballs in upper and lower control arms
• The truck has the normal wear and tear. Small dents and scratches which would be expected on an off road truck.
• All maintenance is up to date and everything is mechanically fine.
• Truck is fairly quiet at idle and cruising speeds, exhaust sounds great when you are on the throttle. Race clutch is louder than a normal one and engagement is real grabby, but drives perfectly fine on and off road.
• Truck cannot be built for what I am asking, if you have doubts please feel free to price everything out and add labor if you can’t do the work yourself. KBB on truck in stock form is $13,000-$14,000.
Please message me with any questions or interest. Selling truck to fund next crazy Nissan off road build. *** NO TRADES***
2010 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X, King cab, 6MT, Shrockworks Front and Rear bumpers, Shrock full skid set, 2" PRG suspension lift, 2" Body lift, 285 Goodyear Duratracs, Bed lined wheels, Ballistic Fab diff cover, 4X4 parts.com diff skid, Optima yellow top battery, K&N cai, WRP underdrive pulley, Leer 180 cap.
Last edited by sunnypruit; 10-04-2018 at 10:46 AM.
Reason: Price drop