2016 5x8 Folding Utility Trailer - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2016 5x8 Folding Utility Trailer

I have a 2016 5x8 folding utility trailer that I'm looking to part with. It's basically a Harbor Freight trailer that's 5' wide and has a black frame. I ordered it with the upgraded 13" wheels with 175/80/D13 tires, spare tire, 5-lug Dexter hubs, and 2000lb axle. The axle is a solid, camber-bent, made-in-USA piece. Not like a piece of U-channel with stub axles welded on like even the "heavy duty" Harbor Freight trailer. The trailer was purchased from a now-defunct company called Red Trailers.

The trailer is fully assembled with a 3/4" plywood deck painted on both sides with gray non-skid porch paint and removable 20" high, 1/2" plywood sidewalls painted fire engine red. I installed e-track at the front and rear ends (so it doesn't interfere with the trailer folding) and reinforced it with slotted angle iron underneath the deck. The coupler is a 2". The trailer has always been stored indoors.

A similar model is this one, but mine is 1' wider and has the upgraded wheels, tires, axle, and coupler. The tongue is the same single-beam style, not the A-frame style.
https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...2544_200612544

If anyone from here wants it, I'll take $900. It has California PTI registration, so it'll be sold with a Bill of Sale. Rather sell it to someone here than some rando on Craigslist.

'16 CCSB 4x4 SV w/ value truck package
-ARE DCU camper shell (23" cab high)
-sPOD power system
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Nissan Frontier Forum > Classifieds Area > Vehicles

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in