Nissan Frontier Forum banner

What have you done for your Frontier today/lately?

8M views 49K replies 3K participants last post by  Mrgeebz 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know if there's already a thread like this or not, I searched and couldn't find one, but I've seen this on other forums. What have you done for your Frontier today? Oil change? Wash? New Shrockworks bumper? Let's hear it!

Today I finally mounted my Hi-Lift, replaced a bump stop that dissapeared, re-indexed the passenger side t-bar, and replaced a loose radiator cap.

Let's keep this going, even the little things are important!

#18,465 ·
i still need to put the rubbing compound to use and try to fix some of the finer trail scratches.

probably too cold to do that now though.
its going to get into the 50-60s today so i have some wax that need applied for winter

#18,467 ·
im a slacker on waxing too. should probably wash the truck up as well and get that taken care of. maybe help prevent any salt corrosion from the coming winter.
I've noticed that if you just burn all the paint off it REALLY cuts down on upkeep. Take my hood for example ...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: x_mods
#18,469 ·
Good neighbors help a lot as it turns out ; )
Luckily glass burns last haha!

#18,471 ·
i love how good a sport you are about those jokes :D
Not much use being bummed out about something you can't change ya know? Spilled milk and all that...
Besides, just think how fast I can build the next one now that I've done it twice and have all the parts sitting around waiting!
I'm just looking at it as a challenge hehehee
Let's see if I can build a full blown trail rig in less than 6 months :chainsaw:
GONE'S not 'till May ; )

#18,472 ·
Not much use being bummed out about something you can't change ya know? Spilled milk and all that...
Besides, just think how fast I can build the next one now that I've done it twice and have all the parts sitting around waiting!
I'm just looking at it as a challenge hehehee
Let's see if I can build a full blown trail rig in less than 6 months :chainsaw:
GONE'S not 'till May ; )
hahaha. id say ive got a half cocked trail rig in about 3 months. you should be able to go full cocked in 6 :p lol

#18,476 · (Edited)
try a bigger cup/drink and it will get stuck to it.
never had a problem in the gen2.

My GF was just complaining the other day about the cupholders. Only two. She's used to the four that were in my F150. I went to AutoZone and got one that clips onto the vent. It was garbage. Wouldn't trust that thing to hold a dixie cup. I noticed there are circular drink holder-ish looking spaces in the door molding. Not sure if I'd trust that either though.

Anyway, for the thread....received my new WeatherTech floor mats today...and plasti dipped back emblems.
I use the my front door for a liter bottle, the driver back door has a roll of paper towels, windex, and rainx. the passenger sides are usually empty.
This thread is like the texting channel. :rolleyes:

I had my suspension installed today. 3"/2" and rides nice.
Also received my front bumper today.
Its been a great day.

that gives me an idea.. I wonder if I can have some large rocks installed in my prefered parking spot to keep the cars out.

Has anyone else noticed their rear speakers in a CC truck being a bit weak?

#18,477 ·
I need to log in more often. Matt and John are just back and forth all day! :D I'm going to be without the Frontier till the 27th. Working in Denver and cheating on it again this time with a 2014 Impala. National had a few frontiers available but I like to try a different car everytime.

I did wash it before I left. But I'm sure sitting in the garage it's going to get dusty. But when I get home from Denver I'm taking her to the farm for a week and half to play. Nothing fancy just pasture wheeling. I'll take pics and videos when time comes. Vacation can't get here soon enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#18,478 ·
I need to log in more often. Matt and John are just back and forth all day! :D I'm going to be without the Frontier till the 27th. Working in Denver and cheating on it again this time with a 2014 Impala. National had a few frontiers available but I like to try a different car everytime.

I did wash it before I left. But I'm sure sitting in the garage it's going to get dusty. But when I get home from Denver I'm taking her to the farm for a week and half to play. Nothing fancy just pasture wheeling. I'll take pics and videos when time comes. Vacation can't get here soon enough.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
we both work around computers and we're both IT guys. chatting on the forum and facebook is pretty common place for our work days lol. we usually do go back and forth. we're the popular thread derailers.

i found out my truck definitely does not have a 2nd row arm rest in the center of the seat like similar 12' model SV's do. dunno why the pro-4x package goes without. but it really doesnt bother me.