Nissan Frontier Forum banner

What do you tow with your Fronty? (Pics)

102K views 153 replies 86 participants last post by  jon_bransford 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Newbie here. I am just wondering what everyone here tows with their frontiers? I have a small 13' bass boat that I will be towing, what about you? Pics are great!

#7 ·
Have a safe and enjoyable journey.

Clint

#6 ·
Hi: Bigpat5123...Here's what we tug around. Fully molded hand laid fiberglass 19.5' 5th. wh. Super light weight it ='s 1/2 of the Frontiers tow cap. fully loaded, so the Fronty doesn't even break a sweat under tow.
CanNissan N.S. of Lake Erie:hi:

Attachments

#9 ·
My 14' boat (It's since been painted and I rebuilt the trailer)

And my Coleman pop-up. I hardly notice either one behind the truck.

#13 ·
picked it up yesterday, fund raised enough money for it for our football program, band and solar club

#18 ·
Which brand are you looking at?

#31 ·
:crikey: I feel for you.

#30 ·
I'll go ahead and show some 1st gen towing love...1st is towing a buddy's 14' Carolina Skiff, could barely feel it behind the truck. 2nd is a tandem Uhaul trailer. Loaded, it was definitely heavy. 3rd is a friend's tandem show car trailer and my buddy's broke down '89 CRX. Drove across the state to pick his car up and brought it back. Yeahhh, the truck wouldn't do more than 65-70mph on the way back lol.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.