Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Rip Off Company Be Aware

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  adam8888d 
#1 · (Edited)
Rip Off Company Be Aware ( YOURHOTCAR )

:whip:WWW.YOURHOTCAR.CO.UK BASED IN THE STATES
Headlights Tail Lights
I BOUGHT SOME LIGHTS FROM THIS COMPANY ONLINE . THE CHECK OUT BILL CAME TO £251.42 . THEY TOOK OUT OF MY BANK £300.97 SO I CANCELLED THE ORDER THEY THEN ONLY RETURNED £256.30 . WHEN I ASKED WHY ? THEY TOLD ME 10% CANCELLATION FEE. NOW THEY DO NOT ANSWER TO EMAILS.
I THINK IF I DO NOT GET THE REST OF MY MONEY I WILL HAVE TO SET UP A WEB PAGE JUST FOR THEM . PLEASE COMMENT

#2 ·
:whip:WWW.YOURHOTCAR.CO.UK BASED IN THE STATES
Headlights Tail Lights
I BOUGHT SOME LIGHTS FROM THIS COMPANY ONLINE . THE CHECK OUT BILL CAME TO £251.42 . THEY TOOK OUT OF MY BANK £300.97 SO I CANCELLED THE ORDER THEY THEN ONLY RETURNED £256.30 . WHEN I ASKED WHY ? THEY TOLD ME 10% CANCELLATION FEE. NOW THEY DO NOT ANSWER TO EMAILS.
I THINK IF I DO NOT GET THE REST OF MY MONEY I WILL HAVE TO SET UP A WEB PAGE JUST FOR THEM . PLEASE COMMENT
They look legit on the web. No postings anywhere that highlights them as fraudulent. The web is very efficient in this manner. If you cheat at e-commerce, you will be outed.

The critical question is why the difference between GBP 251.42 and GBP 300.97? If you cannot win this battle, then you have no case. The 10% cancellation fee is stated (but not very well).

#3 ·
They look legit on the web. No postings anywhere that highlights them as fraudulent. The web is very efficient in this manner. If you cheat at e-commerce, you will be outed.

The critical question is why the difference between GBP 251.42 and GBP 300.97? If you cannot win this battle, then you have no case. The 10% cancellation fee is stated (but not very well).
THEY PUT £256.30 BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT SO THAT IS 90% OF WHAT ?

#7 ·
In my line of work I deal with oversea's companies a lot. Their is almost always a restocking fee on cancelled or returned orders any where. Most quotes you get from oversea's are good for 24hrs due to the exchange rate. The dollar is losing more impact everyday because of the economy. Your refund was that day's rate for the dollar to euro minus 10%. Sucks but what are you going to do, other than buy from in country. Maybe the bank will have more pull but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Good Luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.