Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Fender Flares 2013 frontier crew pro-4x

11K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ddc411 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to get fender flares for my truck, anything to give it a more masculine appearance, but bushwacker only has them for metal bumper style trucks and anywhere else says drilling required but cant give more details pertaining to where the drilling would be....my truck has the plastic bumper and i know they make flares for it, because ive seen pictures...can anyone guide me on a good resource or someone that definitely has them for a short bed crew cab frontier, this picture is an example of what i am wanting

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The ones in the picture are Jungle Flares for a D40 Navara you can get off ebay. I have the one piece bumper to and everything I've found has indicated the Bushwacker flares would still work, there's just one screw at the front that you would have to use double sided tape (or something like that) on instead. I've also come across these ones but there from Poland, I think they look pretty good.
NISSAN NAVARA D40 FENDER FLARES / WHEEL ARCH EXTENSIONS GREAT LOOK!!! | eBay

#4 ·
As far as I can tell the D40 Navara is basically the same as the Frontier, I don't see why they wouldn't work but I haven't tried them yet either.

I have yet to see a picture of what the BW flares look like on a one piece bumper but part of me thinks they would look a bit out of place with out the piece for the lower bumper.

#8 ·
This is an old thread...but I'm going to give it a try. Anyone on this thread figure out how to get the right fender flares for the Pro 4X that doesn't have the chrome bumper? I'm having the same problem - Bushwacker doesn't fit my truck becuase of that front bumper.

#9 · (Edited)
Well I am here 5 years later, lol. I too would like to add fender flares to my Frontier. Anyone find any better solutions? I did find these on eBay, they look fairly low profile, so the front fender doesn't look bad, no big step that I am assuming the Bushwhacker's have regardless of what bumper you have. I don't know anything about them or how they attach. I definitely don't want to screw into my fenders to attach them either.Paintable Boss Pocket Rivet Bolt Fender Flares For 05-14 Nissan Frontier Set | eBay

#10 ·
I seen somewhere, ebay thinking, (PSI?)they advertised saying the flares wouldn't fit with plastic bumper. But the pic showed a Frontier with the plastic bumper! So I wrote them! 3 months later, the pictures are changed! No response from them. Whatever! But someone reviewed the product, saying they made them fit by trimming the flare, and had no issues. That person may not be as "anal" as myself, or what they considered trimming, maybe nothing! My box is rusting over the wheel well on one side. So I'm looking to cover it up!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.