Black Ops 2 - Page 4 - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Shift_Enthusiast
Lifetime Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampymedic89 View Post
Call of duty isn't what it used to be. The Infinity ward ones, as well as the new medal of honors have been better IMO. I hate all the futuristic crap they brought on the new one, Ill play halo for that.
Hey well it's based of the year 2025 or something like that so they had to throw some futuristic stuff into play.

PRG ADVANCE PKG WITH TITAN CONTROL ARMS, 2.5 RADFLO COILS, PRG SHACKLES, ROCK SLIDERS, PRG leaf springs, PRG Heim Outer Steering. SHROCK REAR BUMPER, SOFT TOP CAMPER, km2 tires, hefty skids, CB cobra model 75 with fire stick, ARB front locker Diff, bullet exhaust, DT shorties, 2nd cat Delete, roof rack.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Location: Fort Riley, Kansas (But hail from the great state of Louisiana!!)
yeah I know...just not my preference...they last black ops was all old, some i would have preferred it go modern instead of future. Thats just me though

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon manner, you command the attention of the world"

2008 NISMO Crew Cab
Leveling Spacer, Plasti-Dipped Rims, Blacked out tint all around, Flowmaster 40, AFE Intake & Throttle Body Spacer 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer STT's
#33 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampymedic89 View Post
yeah I know...just not my preference...they last black ops was all old, some i would have preferred it go modern instead of future. Thats just me though
Well that's what modern warfare has been, modern. Treyarch is branching off from that. And it isn't like the guns are shooting lasers and people are jumping 30 ft in the air. It is like the rest of cod's as usual but I think they have done a nice job so far to give it a "newer" feel. And not bashing halo, was my favorite online game until I couldn't keep an Xbox from over heating. And not bashing Xbox, man I can't help but open up a can of worms

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Sold!-2012 Frontier Pro-4X CC SB
2011 Titan Pro-4X CC SB
All stock, for now...
#34 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,157 Posts
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to x_mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
I've always been a PC gamer. Playing a FPS with anything else is best left for ignorant players.

I've been playing FPS since Q2 came out...dominated the rail-gun when Q3 (arena and WFA mod), then UT3.

I dominated on WFA back in the day: (quite possibly the best FPS game of all time - Q3 with WFA mod)
WFA - YouTube
Q2 scared the crap out of me

I have been playing PC since the late 90's (my childhood) with this strategy game that was a lot like C&C but with robots.. I also started with the C&C/C&C Gen, those were awesome!

-Nate
#35 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 09:47 PM
Shift_Fanatic
Premium Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottB1982
I have Black Ops 2 for PS3 as well... "afcarguy" (I know... lame name.)

Chat for ClubFrontier Members HERE! http://xat.com/ClubFrontier

2011 Frontier CC SV V6- CST Spindles, 2" Deavers, 5125 bils, PRG adjustable shackles, 285/75R16 BFG ATs on Vision 375 Warriors, Midland 1001LWX CB radio w/ SH2P4 external speaker and 3' Firestick, N-Fab step bars, Hypertech, AEM DryFlow drop-in filter, custom bed-mounted Hi-Lift jack.
#36 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_mods View Post
I want to try it, but BO was a little bit of a let down for me, since I loved MW2 so much :/

I didn't even try MW3 after I payed for BO.. If the price comes down on either MW3 or BO2 any time I'll get them.
i would suggest mw3. it was made by the same group that brought you mw2. black ops 2 is being made by the same group who brought you black ops. i LOVED mw2 and HATED black ops. black ops just felt too cartoony to me. shoot someone 6-12 times and they dont die? wtf??? mw3 still has some of that, but it is MUCH more like mw2. the main difference i noticed are that they nerf'd the explosives down in mw3 from what mw2 was. that really isnt a big issue, though. it was a little insane that i could run OMA, danger close, and then a noob tube and rape half the games i played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
i didn't like the first black ops... i like the activision mw's.
ditto

The Following User Says Thank You to jebova2301 For This Useful Post:
x_mods (11-15-2012)
#37 (permalink) Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator
Shift_Obsessed
Lifetime Member

Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,157 Posts
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to x_mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebova2301 View Post
i would suggest mw3. it was made by the same group that brought you mw2. black ops 2 is being made by the same group who brought you black ops. i LOVED mw2 and HATED black ops. black ops just felt too cartoony to me. shoot someone 6-12 times and they dont die? wtf??? mw3 still has some of that, but it is MUCH more like mw2. the main difference i noticed are that they nerf'd the explosives down in mw3 from what mw2 was. that really isnt a big issue, though. it was a little insane that i could run OMA, danger close, and then a noob tube and rape half the games i played.

ditto
Thanks, I'm hoping MW3 is a blackfriday deal somewhere.. Tubes are addicting

-Nate
#38 (permalink) Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

Mw3 just didn't do it for me and I loved mw2. Just couldn't stand shooting someone and they spawn around the corner or 15 ft behind me. I'd have people spawn and I'm looking directly at them. Took advantage of the situation of course but wasn't much fun that way. Did they end up patching the spawns?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

2011 Titan Pro-4X CC SB
All stock, for now...
#39 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

After finally putting some time into the game it is clear that SMG's and hip fire are over powered as always. Taking no real skill to play the game. Fix that, some spawning, knifing, lag and we got ourselves a decent game going haha. Get busy treyarch

2011 Titan Pro-4X CC SB
All stock, for now...
#40 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 AM
Shift_Obsessed

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottB1982 View Post
I have Black Ops 2 for PS3 as well... "afcarguy" (I know... lame name.)
Mine is "Miataman". I used to drive a miata ls, fun car to drive

Frontier Facebook group.
My Build Thread
LED Headlight Review Thread

2014 Chrysler Town and Country Touring-L - 20% Tint, AVS Vent Visors, 300 Watt RMS Sub
2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD - Purchased 3/5/2014 -SOLD 9/18/2014
2012 CC SV 4x4 - SOLD

Nissan Frontier Forum > Nissan Frontier Forums > General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.