Nissan Frontier Forum banner

any other Avalanche or white Crew Cabs out there?

32K views 115 replies 62 participants last post by  Sixspeed-SV 
#1 ·
sup guys? i'm a newbie to this site and as a Crew Cab owner. are there any other Avalanche or white Crew Cabs on here? if so, can you please post a pic and a list of mods on it. i wanna get some ideas on what i want to do with my truck. thanks. here are a few pics of mine, it's an 05' Crew Cab LE with 9,750 miles on it......

See less See more
#3 ·
#4 ·
HKYStormFront said:
check out this guys ride, he gets lots of compliments, especially from me! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/572120 his s/n on here is jtpmedic:thumbsup:
hey thanks a lot. we have almost the same truck until he put some mods into it. i'll be contacting him for sure. thanks again.

so does anybody have pics to post of their avalanche CC's?

#5 ·
we've got quite a few on here, but it doesn't look like any are online right now, i think AK_Avalanche said hello in your n00b thread... but i think his is a stock SE... jtp's got a sick setup... i don't think he'd mind if you wanted to steal some ideas!

#6 ·
HKYStormFront said:
we've got quite a few on here, but it doesn't look like any are online right now, i think AK_Avalanche said hello in your n00b thread... but i think his is a stock SE... jtp's got a sick setup... i don't think he'd mind if you wanted to steal some ideas!
i hope they all reply in this thread sometime. are you an avalanche CC too?

#13 ·
agent 10247 said:
i hope they all reply in this thread sometime. are you an avalanche CC too?
nah KC storm gray... once i saw storm gray, i had to have it, i've always loved a nice gray truck...

#15 ·
Nice trucks guys, here's mine.

#17 · (Edited)
frontin40 said:
Here is mine with mods in sig
Hey frontin40, did you ever get around to taking pictures of your projectors at night so we can see beam pattern?

I have an 05 Avalanche as well. So far modifications include:

HID headlights
Added factory foglights
Changed factory black mirrors and handles to chrome
Airaid cold air intake
JBA cat back exhaust
Completely gutted the ENTIRE interior and applied 1 - 3 layers of SecondSkin Audio deadening mat
Alpine 9857 CD
Infinity Kappa door speakers
Rockford Fosgate P450.4 amp
MTX Thunderform enclosure w/built-in amp
Sirius radio

#19 ·
here's my 05 cc se w/ a 6" lift + all other the mods in the sig section.

Attachments

#20 ·
05cc6sp said:
here's my 05 cc se w/ a 6" lift + all other the mods in the sig section.
Where did you buy your PIAA sport horn from and how much did it cost?

#21 ·
Here is mine:

Check my sig for more pics and videos!!

#22 ·
This truck looks really good in Avalanche.

Nice pick.

Now that I think of it, every color has it's virtues. For example, it's a well-known fact that Storm Grey is the fastest color.

It would be interesting if Nissan introduced 1 or 2 new color choices with every new year. Of course they'd also have to retire 1 or 2 from the previous year, but I doubt that would be a major problem.

I guess the real issue would be in maintaining back stock in all the various touch up paints.

Anybody got links to 05+ frontiers with custom paint jobs?

#23 ·
sundevilfanatic said:
Where did you buy your PIAA sport horn from and how much did it cost?
i bought them at autobacs for around $50-$60. had a local stereo shop installed for about another $50, i think. way much improved over the stock wimpy gayish horns.

#24 ·
05cc6sp said:
i bought them at autobacs for around $50-$60. had a local stereo shop installed for about another $50, i think. way much improved over the stock wimpy gayish horns.
Cool deal.

Thanks.

#25 ·
frontin40 said:
Here is mine with mods in sig

SWEET.LIKE IT ALOT! ! !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.