Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Any Canadian firearms enthusiasts here?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Zedbra 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been trying to find a neat place to store a truck shotgun (legally and up to code). I was going to manufacture something but decided to just replace my Jack with something more fun. It seriously fits perfectly.

If you're Canadian with a PAL and a Frontier buy one of these! The shotgun breaks down and stores like it's an official Nissan OEM Shotgun accessory.

#6 ·
Yup. If you aren't in 'care and attention', then it needs a trigger lock (or bolt removed if a rifle). I've never seen a need for a single shot shotgun. When hunting, I have my semi-auto 20 gauge at the ready as well as my 7mm MAG = problems solved.

#4 ·
However, my ar fits nicely behind the back seat.
+1.

There's even enough space behind the seat to keep it in a soft padded case, provided you don't have any accessories on the rifle that add a lot of thickness.

I've even been considering re-locating the back seat latch releases to someplace hidden, to provide some extra theft protection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.