Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2016 Pro 4x Before & After

11K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  NYCe_Frontier 
#1 ·
What a difference a lift kit and some new wheels can make!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Sweet ride, u needs some rock sliders now

#6 ·
Is the "after" pic outside cause it no longer fits in the garage? It looked pretty snug in the "before" pic. Truck looks great btw!

#10 ·
I like the offset of those wheels, they don't look like they stick out to much. How about a pic from the front so I can see how far they stick out. Do you know what the backspacing is? I have spindles on the front that push my wheels out so I am looking for aftermarket wheels that have a similar backspacing to stock. Thanks

#13 ·
Here is a link to White Knuckle Off Road. They have excellent sliders for your truck - White Knuckle Off Road Products
WK has the fastest delivery and makes a high quality product.

I suggest that you remove the 'Bull Bar' from the front of your truck before you go off road. There is a very good chance that you will damage your bumper if you go off road with it. There is a reason that they are referred to as 'Damage Multipliers'.... the bend and push into the body work. It also will greatly reduce your entry angle and limit where you can go.

#15 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.