Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts

108K views 277 replies 47 participants last post by  SilverBandito 
#1 ·

Available for leveled and lifted applications, the Level 8 Pro line is the popular choice for off-roaders seeking both style and function from their wheels.
The Level 8 Bully Pro and Level 8 Tracker Pro come standard with Level 8 Pro Protector Rings (scratch guards) and premium zinc plated mounting
hardware. Purchase the Level 8 Pro Kit and you will receive zinc plated knurled lug nuts, hub centric rings, and get a Level 8 deflator gauge at NO additional charge!
Backed with a lifetime guarantee against workmanship and structural defect, Level 8 delivers innovative features and superior off-road protection with
the Bully Pro and Tracker Pro wheel models.

Click Here For: Level 8 Bully Pro and Tracker Pro Pricing and Availability

*Please note that our website specifies the Pro wheels by the number of lug holes; E.G. Bully Pro 5, Tracker Pro 6, etc.

• 15-inch to 17-inch sizes in 5, 6 and 8-lug bolt patterns
  • Low offsets for lifted or leveled trucks and SUVs
  • Removable bolt on scratch guard protect wheels against off-road damage
  • Premium zinc plated scratch guard hardware included for extreme corrosion resistance
  • Durable three stage painted PRO BLACK finish
  • Designed with no center cap, because who wants to deal with center caps off-road
  • Dual valve stem to aid in inflation after a hard day off-road
  • Modified bead retention seats designed to help keep the tire on the wheel when used off-road
  • Deep drop center for quick tire changes in the field
  • TPMS compatible
  • Level 8 Pro Kit (purchase of four Level 8 Pro Wheels) includes:

- Premium zinc plated knurled lug nuts
    - Hub centric rings
    - Level 8 deflator gauge​

• Lifetime warranty on the structure of the wheel to be free from defects in workmanship and materials
  • 1-year warranty on finish
  • Load capacity:

- 5-lug 2400 lbs.
    - 6-lug 2400lbs.
    - 8-lug 3640 lbs.​

• 15x8.5 ET-26 (3.75" BS) ~19lbs
  • 16x8.5 ET-6 (4.5" BS) ~22lbs
  • 17x9 ET-12 (4.5" BS) ~24lbs

Level 8 Bully Pro 6 Kit

Level 8 Tracker Pro 6 Kit

See less See more
#2 ·
Love these!

Can't wait for my Tracker Pro's to get here this Friday!

#3 · (Edited)
We love these too! Can't wait to see your new wheels bolted up, ChaosMinionX. Make sure you share a few pictures with us here :cool:

On a side note regarding 2nd gen applications, the Tracker Pro and Bully Pro in the 6-114.3 bolt pattern are only produced in 16" currently.

#5 ·
Forgive my ignorance here but I looked on the website and neither wheel is listed in our bolt pattern... Am I missing something?

#7 ·
Thank you for the comments guys!

@NismoFrontier08 - we apologize for the confusion! We actually just sold out of both the Tracker Pro and Bully Pro in the 16" 6-114.3 bolt pattern which is why they are no showing up on the website. More inventory is scheduled to arrive over the next few days though. As soon as replacement stock is available they will go live on our site. If you're interested in purchasing now, give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to reserve a set for you. Just make sure the agent you speak with knows you are a member here so the site receives credit.

@BORNGEARHEAD - your factory wheels are 7" wide with a +30mm offset (5.18" BS). The 16x8.5 Tracker Pro and Bully Pro models only come in a -6mm offset (4.5" BS). Compared to where your factory wheels sit now, the 16x8.5 Pro wheels will sit 2.16" further out towards the fender which according to my fitment information, places them outside of the fender by approximately 0.50" to 0.75" (not including tires). You may or may not have rubbing depending on the tire size you run and your suspension set-up.

#10 · (Edited)
Very nice. Post a photo of them. We appreciate your support.

^ Nice! Had mine mounted up a couple weeks ago and already got em dirty : )

But mine didn't come with the fancy deflator guage : (
Awesome photo and great looking truck. Thanks for your support.

Please send us a PM with your order number and information. They come with the deflator free. Sorry if it was missed.

#9 ·
^ Nice! Had mine mounted up a couple weeks ago and already got em dirty : )

But mine didn't come with the fancy deflator guage : (

#14 · (Edited)
I agree, a higher offset would be more ideal for these vehicles but it would cost too much to produce a mold specifically for 6-114.3 applications.

Just in case you missed our post earlier regarding 2nd gen applications, the Tracker Pro and Bully Pro in the 6-114.3 bolt pattern are only produced in 16" currently; the 17x9 ET-12 is not an option.

yeah mine didn't come with the deflator either?
Sorry about that! Shoot us a PM with your name, address, phone number, and email and we'll get one coming your way.

#15 ·
I wish these were 8.0 instead of 8.5 width. Would just help it to fit more sizes of tires that guys run on these trucks.

#17 ·
Nice wheels but they seem to be catering primarily for Jeep/Tacoma fitments - my brother (2014 Tacoma) has been talking about these wheels for the last 3 months, same with my cousin who - yup, you guessed it - drives a Rubicon.

#18 ·
Yeah all these 8.5" and 9" wide wheels are best for guys running 12.50" and wider tires...which does not include most of us. It's sad.

I have another question...so I read that these have dual valve stems. Is that right? Two valve stems per wheel? Or did I read that wrong? I don't understand the advantage of that. Seems like just another place to potentially leak air to me.

And do these come with the rings and the special lug nuts? OR is that extra $$$?

#20 · (Edited)
Like Nomad noted, the main reason dual valve stems were incorporated is to make airing up and down more convenient; an air hose or deflator can be attached on one stem with a hands free gauge on the other. Also, dual valves ensure one of the valves will always be in a convenient location.

As far as the scratch guards go, they come with the wheels automatically with the zinc plated mounting hardware. Hub centric rings, zinc plated knurled lug nuts, and a Level 8 deflator gauge are included at NO additional charge when you purchase four(4) new Pro Series wheels.

#19 ·
Yes, they include 2 valve stem in each wheel. It allows you to check the air while you're airing up or down without having to stop airing up or down to access the valve stem. VERY handy if you spend a lot of time off road.
They also include the rock rings. Don't know about the zink plated lug nuts but they did include a set of Gorilla locks for mine.

#21 ·
I see. Well they look like a good value for the guys who are offroad a lot. Time to wait and see if there is a Memorial Day sale.. :)

#22 ·
I AM IN LOVE! Completely met, and exceeded my expecations on this product, now I just have to get home and get the rash rings installed, and trim the mud guards!

Wheels came during my trim painting project, so I will need to wait a little bit to get her all washed up and clean, but still looks awesome!

::grin::::grin::::grin::::grin::::grin::::grin::::grin::::grin::

Mean stance now!

Thanks DT! >:D

#25 ·
Rash guards installed!

While installing the rash guards, I noticed this, looks like the inner hub area is scratched.. Anything to be concerned about? Worth trying to get tire center to replace for damaging it?

You can see the damage along the lower right side of the center hub.

#28 ·
Very sharp! The scratch guards and zinc plated hardware really add to the overall look. Thank you for sharing!

As far as the damage goes, was it only on one wheel?

ChaosMinionX - Truck looks good. What size tires are you running? Are there center caps with the wheels or no?
265/75/16, no center caps, not sure what to do for center caps either. Any ideas anyone?
The Pro Series line was designed specifically without a center cap to achieve that raw and rugged off-road look we're all familiar with in the off-road race industry. I'm unaware of any center caps that fit.

#27 ·
265/75/16, no center caps, not sure what to do for center caps either. Any ideas anyone?

#31 ·
Looks like there are hubcentric rings, am I correct?

The old Stike 6 (which seems to be discontinued in our bolt pattern) did not require hubcentric rings if I recall correctly.

It's an awesome looking wheel. Makes me reconsider mounting this set of Strike 6's I have (had another set on my old Nismo). Discount Tire Direct has been so good that this is my second set in less than a year, although I wish I would have waited for the Pros lol.

#33 ·
Thank you for your continued support, BayouM5! The Strike 6 is one of my favorite wheels :thumbsup:

This model is still produced in the 6-114.3 bolt pattern; we are just currently sold out of them in the 16" and 17" sizes. As far as hub centric rings go, the Strike 6 utilizes a push through the back center cap so hub centric rings can not be run, making this a lug centric application.

Looks like his Trackers came with the hub centric rings but my Bullys did not. My old Strike 6s didn't have them either.
We apologize for the confusion Nomad, hub centric rings should have been included with your purchase. I still have your information on hand, I'll have the hub centric rings shipped out to you first thing on Monday. PM coming your way.

#32 ·
Looks like his Trackers came with the hub centric rings but my Bullys did not. My old Strike 6s didn't have them either.

#37 ·
New wheel came from DTD; Huge thanks to Matt for helping me out, even though it was not their issue... Top notch customer service!

Installer ended up covering the cost of the new wheel, and they are going to make sure it gets installed without smacking the center hub to hell balancing it. Now I guess I have a scratched 5th wheel to make a fullsize spare out of? haha... might be time to get a tire carrier for the bed.

#42 · (Edited)
Thank you again for your support! Can't wait to see your new Pro's mounted up.

Got my deflator gauge and the hub rings. DTD ftw!
Awesome! We appreciate your patience.

Noob question but will my 285/75/16 duratracs fit all the 16' rims associated with our trucks on DTD?
285/75R-16 tires are on the aggressive side and will not work with all the 16" wheels we list. Some modifications may be needed depending on the wheel width and offset. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents will help you pick the right set-up for your needs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.