Nissan Frontier Forum banner

285/75R16s on stock Pro 4x wheels?

23K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  jerfow 
#1 ·
I have searched and have not been able to find any pics. Is anyone running 285/75R16 tires on the stock 2014+ charcoal Pro 4x wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Yeah, I'm not worried about that. Guys have been cramming 315s on 16x7s around here for 30 years. I was just hoping somebody had some pics of it.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Hey one of those trucks in the pics above is mine ... LOL
I am fairly certain the OP was looking for pics with the newer style pro-4x rims with 285's , like in the third pic (Xterra Snow) posted above.....

Reactions: RobFrisco415
#8 ·
Yes BCBrians , somewhere around 2013 or 2014 nissan starting putting those newer style rims on the Pro-4X frontiers and xterra's.
Thats why I was trying to point the OP to a pic of Nomad13's truck before he added a titan swap to his drop bracket kit and 35"'s with aftermarket rims
I see you got a pic of Jen's truck and Shizzy LOL

I love looking at pics of our trucks......

Its all good man

#9 ·
Those all look so good - makes me kind of look forward to when the tires that came on mine (original Hankook's) wear down so can replace them! However I hope to get a lot of tire wear out of them - dropping $35k on a truck kind of sets you back

#11 ·
Just thinking out loud....
Put a low priced spacer lift in the front and lift shackles and or add a leaf in the rear get some 285's and sell your 265's on craigslist while they are still like new.
I have sold tires on craigslist twice now and they sold with in an hour after posting.

#20 · (Edited)
Here is a closeup of a 285/75-16 DuraTrac on the newer PRO4X wheel and the full image of my avatar. While the sidewalls do bulge slightly, they are wearing very evenly. I run them at 36PSI on the road and 17-18 off road.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.