20 inch tires and wheels - Nissan Frontier Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-26-2012, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Shift_Enthusiast
 
frontier49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 339
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
20 inch tires and wheels

who makes a good set of 20 inch AT tires and chrome wheels? I'm going to get the prg mini lift kit, so hopefully I can run 32's. This is for a 2wd truck.
frontier49 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 02:31 AM
Shift_Obsessed
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,057
Thanks: 0
Thanked 830 Times in 582 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
zoomzoom is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to zoomzoom For This Useful Post:
Elrichard05 (08-25-2014)
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Supporting Vendor
Shift_Hardcore
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,257
Thanks: 338
Thanked 244 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here's a selection of 20" wheels: Wheel Products - Discount Tire Direct

For tire sizes I'd recommend checking the 275/55R20 and 285/50R20 sizes. You may also be able to fit a 285/55R20 or 275/60R20 with some modifications. Let us know if we can help you with your purchase.

Search tires by size: Tire Search By Size - Discount Tire Direct

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101

Last edited by Discount Tire; 11-27-2012 at 02:56 PM.
Discount Tire is offline  
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Shift_Enthusiast
 
frontier49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 339
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Here's a selection of 20" wheels: Wheel Products - Discount Tire Direct

For tire sizes I'd recommend checking the 275/55R20 and 285/50R20 sizes. You may also be able to fit a 285/55R20 or 275/60R20 with some modifications. Let us know if we can help you with your purchase.

Search tires by size: Tire Search By Size - Discount Tire Direct
How much would a set of the American Outlaw Buckshots in 20" with Cooper Zeon LTZ's in 275/55-20 mounted cost me? Give me an idea of what I need to save up. I've got to get the lift first.
frontier49 is offline  
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Supporting Vendor
Shift_Hardcore
 
Discount Tire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,257
Thanks: 338
Thanked 244 Times in 149 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Add to cart:

Wheels: Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct
Tires: Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

Shipping is FREE. Mount and balance is FREE as well. You'll have the option to purchase new TPMS sensors or you can take your wheel and tire package to a local installer and have your OE TPMS sensors installed in them (local charges will apply).

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!
At The Store: www.discounttire.com
To Your Door: www.discounttiredirect.com

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Found a Lower Delivered Price?

Useful Links:
Tire Calculator
Current Promotions
Interactive Wheel System
Wheels & Tires 101
Discount Tire is offline  
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 12:09 AM Thread Starter
Shift_Enthusiast
 
frontier49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 339
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Add to cart:

Wheels: Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct
Tires: Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

Shipping is FREE. Mount and balance is FREE as well. You'll have the option to purchase new TPMS sensors or you can take your wheel and tire package to a local installer and have your OE TPMS sensors installed in them (local charges will apply).
so I'm looking at around $2500 for tires, wheels and prg mini lift. Oh well, it was just a thought.
frontier49 is offline  
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Shift_Obsessed
 
cstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 3,857
Thanks: 1,092
Thanked 1,278 Times in 913 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontier49 View Post
so I'm looking at around $2500 for tires, wheels and prg mini lift. Oh well, it was just a thought.
If you're on a budget you may be better off looking for a set of used tires and or wheels. They aren't cheap, especially for wheels that big. Honestly I can't imagine 20s looking good on a fronty, but if you like that look that's all that really matters. If you have ability to fab you could also consider a diy body lift rather than the mini lift you were looking at to save yourself some cash.
cstone is offline  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Shift_Enthusiast
 
frontier49's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 339
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstone View Post
If you're on a budget you may be better off looking for a set of used tires and or wheels. They aren't cheap, especially for wheels that big. Honestly I can't imagine 20s looking good on a fronty, but if you like that look that's all that really matters. If you have ability to fab you could also consider a diy body lift rather than the mini lift you were looking at to save yourself some cash.
I'm gonna stay with 16's. I don't like the look of 20's after seeing some. I think I'm just gonna go with prg 2" spacers with bump stops and new cam bolts. Now I just gotta find some chrome 16's.
frontier49 is offline  
Reply

  Nissan Frontier Forum > Mods and Technical Discussions > Wheels, Tires, and Brakes

Quick Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On