Nissan Frontier Forum banner

New Owner from Tennessee!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Grimper 
#1 ·
Hi all,
Howdy from the Volunteer State! I just drove home with a 2015 SV 4x4 last night. Nothing special option-wise. Just the SV trim with the only "optional" feature being splash guards.

I'm coming to the Frontier from a GMC Sierra 1500 SLT. I made the move to a smaller truck with fewer gadgets for the sake of saving around $13K. So far I'm really liking the Frontier. I think the GMC might actually have it beat in the gas mileage department (strange), but that remains to be seen over long-term testing.

My first mods are likely to be some sort of bed extender and a spray-in bedliner. I'll probably wait until I've made the first payment before I start drilling holes to mount stuff though. ::smile::

Glad to be here and I look forward to learning from the wealth of knowledge here.

Jeff

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the club from another Tennessean.

#11 ·
I just bought a 2015 SV 4x4 V6 about 10 days ago, and I just did my first gas fill up where I was watching the mileage. I'm getting 15 mpg. I owned a 2010, and drove that one almost exclusively on the highway and I'd get 19 mpg if lucky.

Bottom line, if you're driving around 1/2 in town, you're going to get about 16-17 mpg out of it.

Oh, and welcome to the board!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.