Nissan Frontier Forum banner

New member in New Mexico

875 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  v1ru5 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I pick up my new '16 King cab Pro 4x on Friday from a dealer in Colorado. I'm excited to see how this Nissan does for me. I bought my first Nissan quite a few years ago when I bought a slightly used 1990 Nissan Pathfinder 2 door with the off road package. It was such a neat little SUV especially with 31" tires. It had no power but it offered a lot of "smiles per mile." Since then I've done quite a bit with 4x4s over the years including building rock buggies, Jeeps and a few old Mopars.

I recently moved up to a small community in Northern NM and didn't really need my big 3/4 Duramax any longer so I sold it to a buddy. I waffled back and forth over quite a few vehicles but when I saw the great incentives on the Frontiers, it kind of sealed the deal. So, here I am back in another Nissan 4x4 and looking forward to it. I plan to keep this one mostly stock but my wife and friends just laugh and are taking bets before I start making my own mods. Oh well, either way it will be fun!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Congrats n welcome I want in on this to I say time already past n you already brought something reasoning your here so YOU'VE been looking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.