Nissan Frontier Forum banner

New to me 2015 SV CC 4x4

546 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  J&JPolangin 
#1 ·
So after a long search for a midsize truck, I decided to go the Frontier route. I truly liked it better than the Colorado, and as much as the Tacoma, saving several thousand in the process.

Since purchasing in November, I have put max floor mats in both front and rear and purchased one of the cheap tiger tonneau covers until I find a topper.

A couple of things I have noticed in the few thousand miles I have driven it. It is fun to drive and hard to stay out of the gas. The gas mileage is better than I expected. The kids like the sitting position in back. The value truck package is a must in Minnesota (heated seats, fog lights).

A couple quirks I have noticed. In cold weather the transmission makes a weird whistling between shifts. Anybody relate to that?

#4 ·
A couple of things I have noticed in the few thousand miles I have driven it. It is fun to drive and hard to stay out of the gas.
The gas mileage is better than I expected.
Our spokesman has arrived! ::grin::

Enjoy your new rig...they are fun to drive, no doubt.

#5 ·
...It is fun to drive and hard to stay out of the gas. The gas mileage is better than I expected. The kids like the sitting position in back. The value truck package is a must in Minnesota (heated seats, fog lights).

A couple quirks I have noticed. In cold weather the transmission makes a weird whistling between shifts. Anybody relate to that?
Our spokesman has arrived! ::grin::

Enjoy your new rig...they are fun to drive, no doubt.
...yes, fun to drive but your calculator must need new batteries::grin::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.