Nissan Frontier Forum banner

My First Truck

611 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  greywalker83 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

Just purchased my first truck. The big hail storm in Denver totaled my 2012 Chevy Sonic. It wasn't the worst timing as I had been eyeballing a few trucks for a while. Living in Colorado, I have always dealt with the snow in small cars and it was a great way to learn how to drive in it. I love to take advantage of the outdoors and it was time to get a truck. I went with the 2016 SV 4x4 Crew Cab. Very happy with my purchase so far and I have been exploring some mod options. I had to get involved in this forum as the Frontier Reddit page is a bit lacking. I've enjoyed checking out some of the rigs you all have on the site and I look forward to being a part of this community!

Here she is

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome man. That storm was a beast. I've had two cars totaled because of the hail here. Got stuck in traffic on wadsworth and got pelted by golf ball sized hail. The next one I still have but it got beat to hell when I lived in Littleton. I only had a few thousand miles on it too at the time. I'm hoping my new pro 4x doesn't get beat to hell in any of these storms.

#7 ·
I know. I read that this morning. It was a good one. The mall is still closed down from damage and man some folks cars were absolutely demolished. I suppose on the bright side anyone that was thinking of getting a Tacoma can probably get one for about 10k less now with all the damage the dealership up there took.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.