Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Just took delivery of a new Frontier

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jerankin 
#1 ·
Greetings. I just bought a 2016 Crewcab and love it. It has lots of electronic features, some I'll probably never use. One of my sons jokingly said that anyone over the age of 65 should not be allowed to buy anything electronic without a note from their kids. Maybe he was not joking :)

#4 ·
My kids give me a load of crap about the age thing too but I can still set the clock on the vcr (or tv or what ever). Congrats on the truck and Welcome to the club.

#6 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here and congrats on your purchase - I'm sure you won't regret it. Post few pictures when you can. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Enjoy your time here!

#7 ·
Ditto on the electronics... I don't even own a smartphone, no use for it.....I will however have a use for the nav and stereo to crank my ledzep. Welcome and good luck with yours!

Reactions: goreds2
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.