Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Howdy from Tennessee.

1K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Contra 
#1 ·
See if this goes through. Site is a little confusing.

#2 ·
Wait your not from Texas?

Wait a minute they do not say howdy in Ten. do they? :huh: Anyway, welcome to the partay!!!!!! :)

Your transmission did go through. And i do agree with you, they need to put a tutorial for this website lollol. I was confused first time as well >:D

#4 ·
I truly never knew that!

I only thought that Texans are the only ones that say howdy or yall. Interesting.... :surprise: I am old school so I say howdy and yall. I apologize if I offended you. I am not trying to stir up any dust here on this forum lol.

#10 ·
Hey there, go through Cookeville about twice a year for 30yrs or there abouts, on my way to Crossville/Fairfield Glade for golf trips. Always stop at the Cracker Barrel. Anybody know if you can direct wire power for an HD mirror camera in with the map lights on the Frontier? I've pulled the fixture out to make sure there was a continuous 12v. There is, which I knew there would be, just had to make sure, and see what kinda space is around it. There's plenty of room up in there. Even considering mounting a female cig outlet in front of lights to plug in mirror cam, in case I want to disconnect and remove it easily. Pretty sure I can do that and make it look factory made. Only question is, would I have any kind of power issue. It would be more power draw on that circuit. Not sure how much more. Can't find a spec on the camera to know what it's pulling. Don't want to start blowing fuses or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#11 ·
Welcome from Alcoa TN. There are actually several East TN members on this forum an if you have not already done so, and want to get out and about and do some camping with your truck, look on FB and find the East Tenn overlanders... a big group, not brand specific, but we have a fair number of Nissans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.