Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Hi I'm new! (kinda)

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Pro-2X 
#1 ·
I thought I was on this forum before but I guess I just snooped around a lot to get info over the years. Haha
Anyways, I'm A.J. I just sold my 2000 Nissan Frontier 4x4 (Boris) and got a 2009 4x4.
I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the new truck as possible and figure out what I want to do to get it sitting the way I want. Basically I want it to be pretty similar to the old one. A little lift, BFG A/T tires which I was really pleased with and maybe a camper shell. I loved my truck and only sold it to get something newer.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, doesn't the long bed have a nicer ride? Much more stable on the road.

Clint

#6 ·
Thats a sweet setup. My primary bikes are my 26" BMX and my single speed road bike (no quick releases). With a little effort I could get them (one at a time) in the back of the old truck and lock the camper shell without removing the front wheel. It didn't really matter that they weren't physically secured to anything because there wasn't enough room to slide around once they were wedged in. Haha

*Do you have a picture of the mount you made?

#9 ·
Even with a long bed I love how solid this mounts my bike. With the bed extender I can fit it in without taking the front wheel off, but locking the front wheel in the cab deters theft as well. By the way, this is my road bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Welcome to CF and congrats on your new ride. Who needs the bed?

>:D

Attachments

#11 ·
^ i can put a rack on my roof. I can securely put my bike in my bed lying down, no need to remove wheels and crank on my forks, with gear in me bed locked inside my canopy on a LWB. But it's cute to see short bed users try to compensate. :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.