Nissan Frontier Forum banner

First time Nissan owner, ready to do work on it.

508 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ozzyt10 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I currently own a 2WD 2015 Frontier SV, with 24,000 miles on it. I've recently gotten interested in reading on what sort of things I can add onto it or what work I can do it. As always, money gets in the way of dreams, but I'm doing my best. ::grin::

You'll probably find me in the classifieds, and hopefully driving this beauty for a long, long time.

All the best.

#4 ·
Welcome! We are in the same-ish boat...even have about the same mileage. I've scored some sweet deals here in CF's classifieds. Best advice is to be the first to respond when you find something that appeals => meaning, check in often.
Happy modding!

#5 ·
Welcome to our 2nd home! The 2wd's look great w/a 4" lift!!!

#6 · (Edited)
Don't worry, I'm a classified section addict. I'll be there constantly.

Glad to hear I'm not alone!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just picked up a set of Bilstein 5100s to get a 2" lift, but I'm waiting on better tires to go with the 4". Y'all will see when I get there. [emoji6]
Welcome! We are in the same-ish boat...even have about the same mileage. I've scored some sweet deals here in CF's classifieds. Best advice is to be the first to respond when you find something that appeals => meaning, check in often.
Happy modding!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.