Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2017 Pro4X

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Contra 
#1 ·
I've been driving Nissan trucks consistently since 1988.... I've owned 2 hardbody (D21) trucks, 1988 and 1991 models.

Bought a 2014 SV Frontier 4x4 in November 2013...

Decided I wanted a new one again before they redesigned them (I like old and reliable designs), so I traded the blue one above for a 2017 Pro 4X with all the goodies (luxury package).

Gun metallic is the color, the evening light wasn't the best conditions for a picture...

See less See more
#3 ·
I wanted to post this little bit in the general section, but it won't let me for some reason....

So I'll put it here..

I've had a Frontier for a good while now, and I drive a Chevy Colorado at work, it's a company vehicle... I put about 60,000 miles per year on the Colorado so I feel like I can compare them fairly.

Everything you read on them is heavily slanted towards the newer designed​ Colorado...

Well, newer ain't​ always better...I just don't care for the Colorado.... It looks funny to me, too long and too low.

It's a decent truck... But it isn't all the ads and comparison reviews make it out to be.

The only reason the company chose it was for the ability to put the transfer case in neutral... I have to tow it behind a big truck.

I recover repaired and abandoned trucks for a large trucking company.

I like Nissan, the Chevy is OK too...But it just isn't all its made out to be in the reviews.

#7 ·
Just ordered a set of WeatherTech mats (front and back) and window deflectors (front and back)...I got black mats and dark deflectors.

I've looked at brush guards and bull bars...I'm not gonna be getting either of them...they're not worth what they cost and I don't really like any that I've found (no offense to anyone)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.