Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2006 CC 4x4 Newbie Nissan in Nevada

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Pinoypride 
#1 ·
Hi guys!!! I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info in here, I love this truck!!! I got an itch to mod!!! Thanks again

#5 ·
Just sound system, air intake & exhaust 2 1/2 in lift Front 1 1/2 Rear & bigger tires. Nothing too crazy!!!! Mines an SE so I'm pretty much stock right now I've only had the truck since 12/15. I am looking forward to modding this truck!!! Maybe you can give me some pointers on the do's and dont's with this truck ;)

#6 ·
Maybe you can give me some pointers on the do's and dont's with this truck ;)

Pointer: Don't start modding if you like having money in your bank account. It's hard to stop! :laugh:

Check the link in my signature for suspension lift options. Do you take the truck off road at all, or would a lift be primarily for looks?

#7 ·
Just for looks, yea I HAD the MOD bug in my Mazdaspeed3 and that ones as fully bolt on modded as it gets without getting into changing out internals and going big turbo. This frontier is my winter ride I go over the pass a lot and head to the Bay Area. rain snow and ice.
I just got rid of my 2000 Sonoma ZR-2 this Frontier has way better ride comfort and throttle response

#9 ·
Welcome to the club, Jennifer has got a new friend :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.