Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Glendale Nissan Club

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Desert Runner 77 
#1 ·
So me and my good friend are huge nissan fans and so we made a nissan club recently. so that brings me to the point of we need new members and also it is FREE. so if you wanna hangout just reply to this thread until then
guys later... :heysexy: :hi:

#2 ·
I'm interested in joining a local Nissan club but I work the weekends and currenly have a hard time saving money for truck mods, would that be a problem?

#3 ·
Maybe. But my daughter drives my 1998 Frontier and my recently-acquired 2004 Frontier is up north near Prescott, so no Frontiers here (NE Phoenix).

#4 ·
no problem at all we except all nissans and all we require is you being a nice person lol:noworries:

#7 ·
..all we require is you being a nice person lol:noworries:
I'm not that nice. And I drive an old Mazda truck as daily driver, the 2004 is for the future. All three trucks are manual transmission and 2WD, the Mazda and the 2004 are extra cabs.

#8 ·
Well, we are just starting up and looking for members. We would like to do some meet and greets in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.