Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Thinking About Removing Body Lift

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  EastCoastSV 
#1 ·
Hey everybody, I currently have a 3inch suspension lift and a 2 inch body lift on my 2003 SC. I am running 285/75/16's right now, and love the height of my truck, but because of some things I'm wanting to do I would really like to get rid of my body lift. I am also in need of new tires so I thought this would be a good time to do it if I am going to. If I removed the 2 inch body lift, do you all think it would make a drastic difference in size? Also, do you think I would be able to run the same size tires with some fender trimming, or would I have to downsize? I am just trying to weight my options before purchasing new tires and making a final decision on what to do about the body lift. So if anyone has any insight or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#2 ·
Curious of how it turned out. Did you end up taking the bodylift out or leaving it? And how do you like the ride with the 285/75/16's? I am wanting to buy myself a set of those. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.