Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Tailgate Handle

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  smj999smj 
#1 ·
Hi again everyone!

So I have seen a few pictures on the interweb of our trucks with a tailgate handle that doesn't have a badge on it but only the word Nissan on it and i can't find it for the life of me so im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Ill add a picture so everyone knows what i am talking about.

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Dang, if only Nissan offered THAT green in '15...I'd be driving even more proudly.
Handsome truck!!

#4 · (Edited)
I've seen them on the street from time to time. I think it was the standard on the 2001, and the badged variant came out with the 2002. This site shows the different Frontiers by year, color and trim. I see a lot of the 01's with that same handle. I might be wrong, but maybe it sets you in the right direction.

2001 Nissan Frontier Colors | GTCarLot.com - Car Color Galleries

And I absolutely love that color! It would have been my first choice for mine had it been available.

#7 ·
I believe they used this during the 7/2000-7/2001 production and was part #90606-9Z400. It got discontinued and replaced by the later, #90606-8Z400, which has the badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.