Join Date: Mar 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Hi, I have a 03 sve with 86000 miles on it. I was recently trying to degrease the engine bay. I use engine degreaser and alittle water to clean it. After I connected the battery back and started the truck I got a ses light. I .tried disconnecting the battery and waiting 30 mins or so, but it did not go away.
I took it to autozone and their scanner said it was o2 sensor 1, bank 1. Which sensor is this? passenger side or driver side and before or after cats.
I assume it is before the cats, because that is the only ones that got wet. I know the sensor got wet but maybe the connectors on the passenger side valve cover aswell.
I thought I could wet the entire engine minus the intake and distributor, but I guess not. Some how it must have shorted when I started the truck. It was not entirely dry.
But, if anyone knows which sensor this is please chime in. Thanks.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|