Nissan Frontier Forum banner

NORCAL Friends

5K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  TruckIt 
#1 ·
Anybody want to go four wheeling after christmas? whatever day works best for everyone works for me up to the 29

#7 ·
may be possible depending on the day and weather. I have not got any of the work I wanted to do done yet so it is as ready to go now as it was in Vegas.

#8 ·
You guys always get together when I'm out of town. I'm leaving tomorrow AM cross Cali to spend the holidays in Mexico. So if you guys need any parts to or from here to AZ/CA/Mex let me know. I'm already transporting a Datsun shell

#9 ·
Prarie city 28DEC14.

This sounds interesting. PC is not too far on a sunday morning. Wet and muddy is fun too..... Ha ha. I have a better rig now than then. Better tires and a recovery device.

So an early start is possible. Maybe the crewmaxxis could roll out as well.

We shall see.
::smile::

#24 ·
Have fun guys. Sue has a touch of Pneumonia and there is no guaranty that I am not contagious with being around her all the time so I will stay home and not share with everyone.

#36 ·
Well, your clutch has worked much harder than most people's do. I think it has done well getting to this point. And you will have some of the front end apart soon, may as well take the whole front apart while you are in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.