Tennessee Roll Call

33K views 120 replies 62 participants last post by  RedFrontier88 
#1 ·
ANYONE FROM TENNESSEE...?? IM FROM CLARKSVILLE...CAPS RULE!:fantastic:

#2 ·
Did I just post in this thread????

#6 ·
Yes you did.

GWhiz, No reason to make two post. People will hind it.

And your signature is big.

#3 ·
HAHA...it was in the KY one i think...but yeah, im trying to get all FRONTIERS TOGETHER IN TENNESEE...i'm thinking of powder coating my rims too...looks good...we almost got the same set up, cept mine is CC...

#5 ·
More More More...

#7 ·
Murfreesboro

#8 ·
but im in basically 2 states, i work in one and live in the other...FT CAMPBELL FTW!

OH AND MY SIGNATURE IS SEXY...

#15 ·
Chattanooga here! any of you knox/maryville guys ever take your trucks to Windrock?
i dont think i have ever seen more than 3 of us from Knox/maryville. i went the other direction with mine and when for the street truck so its a safe bet mine will never see windrock unless its pulling some 4 wheelers over.

#19 ·
cookeville rocks...havent been back since Dec 2002, but do need to swing by Tech and see what is new there and in town...

#27 ·
anybody here have a black fronty, cant remember if cc or kc, with a roll pan bumper and what appear to be stock se or stock nismo rims painted black and park in the Market Square parking garage in knoxville???

#30 ·
i miss campbell, i'm stuck at jackson as a drill sergeant right now. seriously thinking about coming back to campbell thougg. i loved clarksville.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.