Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Georgia Roll Call

730K views 237 replies 117 participants last post by  AFguy05 
#1 ·
How many Georgia members do we have.

#9 ·
I'm in Paulding County which is about 15 minutes from Marietta.

#11 ·
Bonaire is that in South Georgia? It seems like alot of us are spread out.

#13 ·
South Houston county. Just south of Warner Robins, which is just south of Macon. Former home of the football power house, the Warner Robins Demons, which has been totally dominated by Northside for the last couple of years. Houston County added another high school in the earlier 90's and it really hurt WR program.

#14 ·
Cumming here. Look it up moderators, Forsyth County.

#15 · (Edited)
Centerville...south of Macon, west of Warner Robins. Yea, go Northside! haha

Actually from Bloomfield in Macon but bought a house in Centerville 3 years ago. I like the Houston County area and will probably stick around here to raise our two kids. I'd like to be a little bit further south of where I'm at right now probably in the W.R. High district or Perry, but that'll be a few years before I can afford to make the move that we want.

#21 ·
andrewcote said:
im near buckhead. next to lenux and phipps mall
I just took my brother to the Airport here in ATL while I am here for training. It is amazing how much is built up going towards and around Lenox Mall. Its like Downtown is running all the way down Peachtree/Piedmont thru Buckhead ending in Chamblee with all of the High Rises I can see while going down 85 south.

BTW I ate at the Varsity again the other day. YUMMY!!!

#22 ·
Warner Robins here

#24 · (Edited)
Thanks and same for your Frontier UGA Frontier. It always seems to be clean when I see you. I was right beside you one night when me and the Family was headed to El Ja's for some mexican. You seemed to be headed in the direction of Wal-Mart. Hey holla at me sometime.

mike3_21_21@yahoo.com

Later,
Mike

#26 ·
Thanks and same for your Frontier UGA Frontier. It always seems to be clean when I see you. I was right beside you one night when me and the Family was headed to El Ja's for some mexican. You seemed to be headed in the direction of Wal-Mart. Hey holla at me sometime.

mike3_21_21@yahoo.com

Later,
Mike
Oh it's a mess right now. I help a friend get unstuck in his brother's huge back yard. Then I managed to rupture my right calf muscle last Tues. playing basketball, so needless to say I haven't been doing much of anything. I guess I need to just admit that at 33 you can't do all that crazy s--t anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.