Nissan Frontier Forum banner

SW Idaho dudes!

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  kahfamily1 
#1 ·
With our rather mundane winter here in the valley we should put a run together. I have gone up past the arrowrock res. a handful of times towards Idaho City until the snow gets too deep. My number is 2089019369 If you guys want to call/ text or email me @ roryconrad@gmail.com with schedules and where you'd like to go I am down to organize a run or atleast a meet and greet. I have seen some posts about out toawards swan falls, pickle butte, 8th st towards bogus, robie creek. I have never been to any of these so give me a heads up and we will make some plans.

#2 ·
I would not post phone numbers or email addresses in a wide open forum. Make your post and keep the rest to PMessages. Now I have a new number to drunk call in the middle of the night. Im known to get a bit sloppy drunk on the regular.

#4 · (Edited)
I realise I am a bit tardy in responding to this post. I just recently joined Idaho Off-Road Club and we go on runs at least once a month. Most are in the Owyhee area but some we've on in the Boise foothills. I'll try to remember to post the runs up on here for ya.

Here is the link to their forum: Idaho Off-Road 4x4 Club • Index page
You do not have to be a member to attend their events. The more the merrier!

I go out all the time wheeling. If you ever need a partner vehicle, just let me know. Somehow I just feel creepy giving you a call based on a post I find online, haha!

#5 ·
Trading my BFG all terrains locally

I am trading in my 2011 pro4x and don't want to give them my new tires or powder coated wheels. I figured I would see if there is any interest in someone trading me your factory wheels and tires and a little $$$. Tires were purchased dec 3rd and have less than 5k miles on them. All tires have sear's road hazard and are 285/75/16 BFG ats with black letters out. Wheels are pro4x wheels powder coated black by epsco in Boise. I am thinking about $500 plus your wheels and tires. I paid $800 for the tires and $170 for powder coat. They look great. Perfect shape I also have a bully dog triple gt, an injen cai, jet tbs, and Westin bug deflector, and a lund trifold tuneau cover. If interested Make me an offer. A iPad won't attach pic hit me up and I will send pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.