Nissan Frontier Forum banner

ShrockWorks GB on TNX Bumpers/Sliders/Skids

44K views 117 replies 57 participants last post by  Seany Boy 
#1 · (Edited)
***Mods feel free to move/post where you see fit***

A member on The New X (Xterra_Mayo) has organized a group buy on some of Shrock's products. They are looking to get 10+ products (6-7 of which are bumpers) to take full advantage of the discount (15%). I've PMd him and found out CF members would just need to join TNX in order to take advantage of this discount too. GB ends 11/20/11

Details:FULL set of skids, sliders, and bumpers count as products.

Example: If you purchase both bumpers, sliders and full skids, you would receive a discount of about $430. That's nearly a set of sliders.

I'll update this thread and attempt to answer any questions members have.

CURRENT COUNT 30

#3 ·
Updated OP w/ revised info from Mayo. ALL products listed count toward the 10+ total, but Shrock wants 6-7 bumpers.

TOTAL COUNT
6 Products

#4 ·
Quote from Mark at ShrockWorks regarding wait time.

6 months? *that's definitely not the case. *we'll guarantee 2 months for rock sliders/skid plates and 3 months for the bumpers. *thanks!
They are also up to 7 orders.

#5 ·
Currently sitting at 13 total products, 7 of which are bumpers. The 15% discount IS happening!

#8 ·
CURRENT COUNT 17
The GB end date has been moved back to Nov 20th. OP will be updated

Thanks again jamyers, really appreciate it.
NP! The way I look at it is free/greatly reduced shipping. I'm honestly shocked no one else (from CF) has jumped on this

#9 ·
TTT

CURRENT COUNT: 27 Products

#10 · (Edited)
Current count 28

It has been confirmed you get the 10% discount for buying the set of skids (offered by Shrock) AND 15% for this GB!

#11 ·
CURRENT COUNT 30
Below is a quote from TNX member who organized this GB

Good and bad news

bad news is that he really can't do anymore than 15% and that is even pushing it for him because it's the highest they've offered as i've stated.

Good news is that you guys can start ordering as of RIGHT the F NOW:3some:. Just reference the group by on here when you call to pay.

After you've ordered PLEASE post saying you've ordered so i can mark everything. Ordering will STOP Wednesday November 23rd, 2011

I'll stop marking people down on the 20th. So if you're planning on joining this GB post on here what you're ordering just don't directly order. I'd just like a complete count when this is all said and done.

:eek:ccasion5:

#12 ·
So does this mean that the TOTAL discount for a set of sliders is 15%?

#14 ·
Steve, it should be 15% off the Subtotal. So CC w/ BL and powder coated would be $424+shipping w/ discount.

$499 X 15%=$75
$499 - $75= $424

#15 · (Edited)
I'm thinking about front bumper and sliders... would be $671.50 up front. The other half + shipping when it goes to powder coat. Not bad?

I'm with you on the TAG bumper though. Shrockworks isn't worth it (for the rear) without a tire/multi carrier. It's a nice bumper though.

#17 ·
Oh, for sure. I'm even more interested in the delivery guarantee. 2 months on sliders. 3 months on bumpers. I imagine with this many orders at once they don't need to wait anymore to start the next batch. I know it might still take way longer than that but a guy can dream.

#20 ·
My front bumper took 3 months and my rear bumper took 5 months, ordered together. Rear bumper is arriving tomorrow!

I wish I could have taken advantage of this deal...I would have saved $300!

#21 ·
...and you would have received your rear faster.

#23 ·
Took me a second, but I got it. I'll have to shoot you some pics of the bumper when it's complete. I made a few cuts to it.

#24 ·
TTT

CURRENT COUNT 41!
Last call is Nov 20th and ordered w/ Shrock by the 23.

#25 ·
I'll be ordering a pair or sliders and skids. I was debating getting a front bumper instead of one of the two but I think the skids and sliders are the way to go. This is one hell of a deal. Hard to pass up.

#26 ·
Congrats. Sliders and skids are more of a necessity than the bumper.

Anybody who still wants in on this GB needs to order by Wednesday!

#35 ·
Well it's a Christmas miracle!!!!!!!! Received UPS shipping info that states my sliders will arrive 21 December! Absolutely amazing. I owe an apology to Shrockworks. I really didn't think they could do it.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but this sounds fishy. I'm wondering if Shrock saw the interest and assigned an employee (or more) to just making sliders/plates. This would allow them to come in under they're guaranteed timeframe while only pushing back other orders by a couple days.

Fronty, did you order them PC as well? If so that's impressive!

#33 ·
Yes you can order straight from their website at full price. My frontier is completely armored with the majority of products from Shrockworks. They are the best company on the market, however, in the past their wait times have been horrendous. Order and forget. At times it has taken six months to get my order delivered. However, shrockworks somehow did my other rig's sliders in five weeks. The sliders on my truck took four months.

#38 · (Edited)
So... you ordered 7 days before me. Which means, in theory, I should get mine on the 28th of December? And receive the shipping notification any day now? Or do you think the holidays are going to screw me all the way into January? But christmas and christmas eve are both on the weekend this year, so unless they take the entire holidays (12/24-1/1) off I should be fine.

So excited. I'm still all nervous because I got white sliders to match the white truck. Which I know will always be dirty, but I've never seen anyone else do it and I just had to go for it. It'll look sick the 5 minutes a week that they're clean. Haha.

#40 ·
I used to love mysteries as a kid, but quite frankly, I've gotten over it. Haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.