Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Kudo's - to PRG Products

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  BagerSV 
#1 ·
So, as most know, I am an old guy, and hesitant to just drop cash without talking to the person I am giving the cash to. After a bit of digging, I narrowed my suspension choices to three manufacturers, and called them all. Only Greg from PRG returned my call, but then spent 20 mins talking to me about my driving style and needs, then talked me into a LESSER one of his products and an additional product he does NOT sell. Mind you, I was read to drop $2K on what I thought I needed and he reiterated my goals, then explained why I needed something lesser!

He has my future business if only because of how candid and honest he seems to be. Great guy! Thanks for being the ONLY one to return a phone call!

#2 ·
Always nice to hear compliments. I've dealt with PRG with my Titan, my Armada and now my Frontier and always get great parts from them. I haven't had any difficulties, though it would be nice if they answered a phone, Greg has always returned my calls, and told me what was the best bang for my buck, even if it wasn't his parts. I've gotten all my parts in reasonable time. If it's suspension parts for Nissans, PRG is the way to go!!

#7 ·
Good to hear I am not alone!!

I noticed your local- how are you faring after the flooding? Downtown was all messed up for awhile there, and, though I am sure you were affected, I hope it wasn't to bad for you!

#3 ·
PRG will always be the place i go to shop for parts for my Frontier. I have ordered from him and have nothing but good things to say about Greg. He never answers the phone but he always returns my calls and spends a lot of time with me on the phone to help me narrow my setup choices. just this sandy we spend 30 min on the phone and he guided me thru everything.

I will soon be ordering from him again for sure, i know some people complain but it is hard to run business by himself and i think he is doing a great job! Never once he tried to sell me things i needed and i like that.

#4 ·
Greg's always been good to me and helps me with information when it comes to lifts, e.t.c Glad to hear you had a good experience with him as well!

#5 ·
As long as PRG is in business and is selling parts for the vehicle I own, Greg will get my money. I have had no problems reaching him on the phone and he is always willing to help. He has gone WAY out of his way to help me get my rigs set up and my suspension repaired over and over again.

Some of you have already mentioned this but I'm going to say it again, emphatically, THERE IS NO THEM AT PRG! Greg runs the company all on his own, no one to answer the phone, package products, ship orders, take parts to the powder coater, design stuff, deal with suppliers, or solve any of the myriad of problems that come up every day.

We are VERY lucky to have a company that caters to Nissan owners.

#6 ·
Although I don't use his parts anymore, Greg has treated me well.
He doesn't sell Fox shocks but got them for me at his cost. He also sent me his valving specs for my front shocks I had purchased from someone else(since changed).
Forgot,I use his motor mounts.If you do any kind of off roading,I highly recommend using his.My stock ones were thrashed any my motor actually shifted.

#9 ·
I have never dealt with Greg personally. I place an order on the website and the part shows up. I guess I have left comments on his facebook page that he replies to once a quarter. His shop, I have recently come to learn, is fairly local to me (within 100 miles is local enough).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.