Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Did this over the last few weeks....

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  BCBrian 
#1 ·
Started with a 2 inch lift that I've had in the box sitting around for about 2 years. Recently found some take-off 4600 shocks off a wrecked 2013 Desert Runner. Also snagged the wheels while I was there. I finally needed new tires at 71k miles. So here's how she looked with the lift and the Level 8 Strike 6 wheels and stock 265-70-16 Long Trails, and finally the finished product, with new 265-75-16 Dynapro ATM's. Very happy with the outcome. Plasti Dipped the emblems and grille as well. The rear bumper will get the dip treatment soon. No more chrome.

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Thanks for the positive comments. I did 2" Daystar suspension lift front and rear with some used 4600 Bilstein's. Shocks alone made a huge improvement in ride. Liked my Level 8 wheels, but wasn't wanting to cut or melt anything to get a little larger tire to fit. Luckily, I like the gray Desert Runner wheels and they work perfectly with the lift/tires/stance of the my Frontier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#10 ·
The new stock wheels look soo much better than what you had before. Were the previous ones 15's?

I am a huge fan of the stock wheels on these trucks, not so much the LE model but the SV for sure.

#11 ·
That looks great! The older Desert Runner/PRO4X wheels in gray are one of my favorites and really fit with your paint color... good job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.