2012 Frontier Streaming Bluetooth Music? - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 06:09 PM
Shift_Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2012 Frontier Streaming Bluetooth Music?

I have my phone paired to my Rockford Fosgate and am able to make calls just fine. But I cant figure out how to stream my Pandora via Bluetooth from my android phone. I'm kinda thinking its not possible. I know the phone is capable because my Fiance can stream to her Scion TC with the same phone. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 10:03 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie101 View Post
I have my phone paired to my Rockford Fosgate and am able to make calls just fine. But I cant figure out how to stream my Pandora via Bluetooth from my android phone. I'm kinda thinking its not possible. I know the phone is capable because my Fiance can stream to her Scion TC with the same phone. Can anyone confirm or deny this?
I used to use this setup 'http://store.apple.com/us/product/H2652LL/A' in my 05. It worked fine and it plugged into the aux input. used it with my android fine motorola atrix and ipad2.

=============| |================
#3 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 10:52 PM
Shift_Hardcore

Garage
I dont think our Bluetooth can stream music

My recently departed Friend;
2010 PRO-4X Night Armor CC. K&N intake. Prototype Magnaflow Cat-Back. Superchip'd. Readylift SST 2.5/1.5 lift. 285/75/16 BFG ATs. UHaul Hitch. White Rhino Fab Lightbar w/ Hella 500FFs. PIAA yellow fog bulbs. Silverstar 9007s. Bed mounted Hi-Lift Jack. Nissan acces(hood protector,side rails, window visors).

#4 (permalink) Old 10-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Shift_Newbie

Mine came with the iPod interface. It wouldn't charge my iPhone, but I posted a question here about that and someone posted about an adapter that cuts the 12V (old ipod) charging down to 5V (new iPod) and now I can charge, play and stream music via my iPhone just fine.

TexasScout
AD5TD
Bonnieview Texas
2011 Frontier SV Crew Cab SB V6 Auto Night Armor

Quote:
We have become the consumers instead of the innovators. We have become the buyers and not the builders. We have lost our enterprising ingenuity to be replaced by over consumerism and banal idolatry and infighting. We have become pompous and overconfident amongst rising nations who have drive and focus to defeat us. It's time to wake up~!
Posted by Shibal_Z on the G35Driver.com forum
#5 (permalink) Old 10-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Shift_Fanatic

That's cool. Just making sure I wasn't missing something.
#6 (permalink) Old 10-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

Your post sounds as if your Iphone plays the music just fine when connect to the Ipod interface. Also, with the voltage drop adapter, your Iphone charges as well. I am curious about "Bluetooth" streaming". Where the phone is not connected to anything and the music is transmitted VIA Bluetooth (wireless) through the Frontier audio system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasScout View Post
Mine came with the iPod interface. It wouldn't charge my iPhone, but I posted a question here about that and someone posted about an adapter that cuts the 12V (old ipod) charging down to 5V (new iPod) and now I can charge, play and stream music via my iPhone just fine.

2011 SV, CrewCab, V6, Auto
2008 SE, KingCab, Auto

Nissan Frontier Forum > Mods and Technical Discussions > Audio / Video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.