Congratulations to westracing01 for being voted February Truck of the Month!
2009 Nissan Frontier King Cab PRO-4X 4x4 6spd
* Shrockworks Front Winch Bumper with Prerunner Hoop * Shrockworks Rear Bumper * Shrockworks Sliders * Shrockworks Radiator, Engine, Transmission, Transfer Case and Fuel Tank Skid Plates
* CBI Offroad Fab Swing Away Spare Tire Carrier with Jerry Can Mount (the Shrock rear was modified to fit the carrier) * WARN XD9000i Winch with Synthetic line and wireless remote * OBA Quick Connect on front bumper * Firestik 4' CB Antenna mounted to utili-trak behind the cab * Rigid Industries 20" LED bar on front bumper * Rigid Industries Dually's mounted to top of bedrails * 85HP worth of decals in the back window * UWS Aluminum Black Diamond Plate Tool Box
* Brutal Gauge Pod * Autometer Ultra Lite II Oil Pressure and Engine Oil Temp gauges in A-Pillar * Autometer Ultra Lite II Oil Temp Gauges for Front and Rear Diff in custom Gauge Console in front of shifter * Custom Shift Knob * OTRATTW switches mounted next to shifter and on custom console in aluminum bezels * Cobra 29 50th Anniversary Edition CB mounted to top of dash above stock radio * Autovation Pedal set and heel plate * Scangauge II on Blendmount * Gentex Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass and Temp * Tigger Koosh
* INJEN Cold Air Intake modded with a separate tube to draw air from the fender * NISMO Shorty Headers * WRP Intake Manifold Spacer * True Dual Exhaust with twin Borla Turbo Mufflers (pipes cut by passenger rear shackle) * UpRev Tuned by Performance Motorsports East (266 HP/275 FTLBS backed up by dyno sheet however the truck actually pulled 270 HP/280 FTLBS on last run) * PRG Short Throw Shifter modified to accept any Hurst 2 bolt shift lever (now has custom lever)
* PRG Titan Heim UCA * OEM Titan LCA * Sway-A-Way 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers with 650lbs springs * PRG Heim Steering * PRG Extended Brake Lines
* Deaver 10 Pack Race Leafs * Bilstein 5125 Shocks * PRG Adjustable Shackles * U-bolt Flip with Ruff Stuff parts * 2" Wheel Spacers from Fred Goeske at wheeladapter.com
* Titan M205 Front Diff re-geared to 4.10 * OEM M226 Rear Diff with E-locker re-geared to 4.10 (Going to an ARB Locker in Spring) * Mag-Hytec Diff cover
* ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor mounted in engine bay * Odyssey AGM Battery * Custom designed and built Auxilliary Electrical System (100A breaker, 2 Blue Sea fuse boxes, one constant hot and one ignition hot) * 60" Hi-Lift Extreme * Allstar Performance Vented Breather Tanks for Front and Rear Diffs
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.