stock nissan rims and tire size for mudding? nissan frontier 2009 - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Shift_lurker

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
stock nissan rims and tire size for mudding? nissan frontier 2009

I was wondering what size rim and tire should I get for mudding with a stock nissan frontier 2009. I'm not going crazy tho, just wanna have the most I can put on without adding anything else. thanks ahead of time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:26 PM
Shift_Hardcore

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to NC336
265/75/16.
The Following User Says Thank You to NC336 For This Useful Post:
codepizza (05-21-2012)
#3 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Shift_lurker

any recommendations for tire and rim packages for mudding for that size?
#4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Shift_Hardcore

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to NC336
Any rim that fits and Goodyear Duratracs. May need slight trimming.
The Following User Says Thank You to NC336 For This Useful Post:
codepizza (05-21-2012)
#5 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Banned
Shift_Obsessed

pretty creative way to ask "what's the biggest tire you can fit on a stock frontier?"
think it fooled most of the search police out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to zoomzoom For This Useful Post:
dubie2003 (05-21-2012)
#6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just make sure you are in 4wd, it will make rooster tails both front and rear......

07 SE CC Auto
#7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 10:46 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom View Post
think it fooled most of the search police out there.
You and nubie2003 are the only ones, because both of you have nothing better to do.

2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4 CC [Build]

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

Completely stock...for now.
#8 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierNation3 View Post
You and nubie2003 are the only ones, because both of you have nothing better to do.
Looks like someone is trying to bump their post count........

I have to ask thou, can you argue with zooms point? If you really think about it, zoom nailed it right on the head and boiled it down as simple as possible.

07 SE CC Auto
#9 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubie2003 View Post
Looks like someone is trying to bump their post count........

I have to ask thou, can you argue with zooms point? If you really think about it, zoom nailed it right on the head and boiled it down as simple as possible.
Ha! Really? I don't give a damn about my post account, if a Mod wants to reset it, I'd be more than willing to do that. I wasn't aware that there is a "Post Count Contest" on here, to see who has the most posts......

I just feel you both are still virgins who sit around your houses all day, wrinkly skin and all, and insult everyone who makes a redundant new thread. I've seen numerous times were the both of you dumbasses pissed off newbies to where I haven't seen them online since.

If you both don't feel like answering a question that has been asked thousands of times before, then get the hell out of here, and let the rest of us help out the OP, instead of making stupid jokes that only other 66 year old virgins understand.

That's my honest problem with the both of you. I'd be more than willing to make my statement even more simplistic, since I know logic and common sense degrades as the years progress. An issue all of us on this forum have witnesses on multiple occasions.

2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4 CC [Build]

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

Completely stock...for now.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrontierNation3 For This Useful Post:
alexd51 (04-13-2013), CarJEEP (01-21-2013), Wanganator (03-06-2013)
#10 (permalink) Old 05-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierNation3 View Post
Ha! Really? I don't give a damn about my post account, if a Mod wants to reset it, I'd be more than willing to do that. I wasn't aware that there is a "Post Count Contest" on here, to see who has the most posts......

I just feel you both are still virgins who sit around your houses all day, wrinkly skin and all, and insult everyone who makes a redundant new thread. I've seen numerous times were the both of you dumbasses pissed off newbies to where I haven't seen them online since.

If you both don't feel like answering a question that has been asked thousands of times before, then get the hell out of here, and let the rest of us help out the OP, instead of making stupid jokes that only other 66 year old virgins understand.

That's my honest problem with the both of you. I'd be more than willing to make my statement even more simplistic, since I know logic and common sense degrades as the years progress. An issue all of us on this forum have witnesses on multiple occasions.
Damn..... Someone had a bad day. Unsure if you are just a pissy person or what but you need to remember to leave the work issues at work and work thru your personal issues with the people they involve. Acting the way in which you do does not help you deal with whatever is happening in your life. Unsure if your problems are severe enough for counseling but at some point, if you DIY process isn't working, you may want to seek professional assistance.

As I have said before, if you spoon feed the info, they will never learn. If you give them some direction, they will either pave the road ahead of them or live off welfare forever. Yes, zoom, me and others may throw out some comical comments but more likely then not, we also throw a bone. I. This case, zoom linked to the lift thread which if the OP reads, will then link to the tire and wheel thread and etc...... My 2 cents were more focused around the OPs intended use, mudding. I suggested 4wd not because it will snap the front diff but because of the rooster tails. It is a risk that one has to weigh out on if they are looking to lay, yes play since mudding only requires a gas pedal while offloading, you need the brakes too.

07 SE CC Auto

Nissan Frontier Forum > Nissan Frontier Forums > OffRoad / 4x4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.