east coast trail meets? - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Thanked 1,121 Times in 815 Posts
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Mhannis Send a message via Yahoo to Mhannis Send a message via Skype™ to Mhannis
east coast trail meets?

Does anyone do the east coast meets anymore? ive not seen much activity out this way, mostly all in Cali/reno/Az area recently. do people meet anywhere from Carolinas to PA area for trails in the mountains out that way?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 04:26 PM
Shift_Fanatic
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not really too much in the way of mountain trails that I would consider wheeling trails, at least not what I know of. I know some of my Xterra friends go to Bald Eagle State Park occasionally. I'm always up for a trip to Rausch Creek.

2" Rads/TC/AAL--2" AC BL--33" Nitto TG--powdercoated "SE" wheels--AFE CAI--Flowmaster 40 series muffler--Shrock skids--BTF diff cover--Hefty front bumper and sliders--KMA rear bumper modded for 2" BL--LF 240 Blitz's--grille modded and bedlined--factory fogs install--axle vent mod--Midland CB--Firestik antenna--Titus Products hi-lift and spare tire mount--Amsoil synthetics throughout
Amsoil Independent Dealer for all of your synthetic lubricants
#3 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 04:28 PM
Shift_Obsessed

There are a few in PA (Rausch Creek) and several in NoVa (can't remember the names off the top of my head). They are really nice. I personally have been to Rausch Creek (not for a meet; just with a few buddies) and really enjoy it. Not too many out here, but there are a handful.

Check out thenewx.org, they always organize really cool meets. Obviously that is an X community, but they don't mind if Frontier's tag along!

There was recently ECXC (East Coast Xterra Challenge?) but I heard things about it, that Frontier's were not allowed or something. Can't remember. Usually Frontier's are welcome.

2006 Nissan Frontier 4x4 CC [Build]

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

Completely stock...for now.
#4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 10:00 PM
Shift_Fanatic
Premium Member

I'd love to get down to Rausch Creek sometime. I believe my truck would be able to handle a few of the easier trails now. It's just a matter of finding the time to get down there.

05' Frontier CC LE 4x4: Nisstec C/O, AC Shackles, 32's, NXRocks engine & rad. skid, Airaid, Superchips Tuned, Softopper
#5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxoFronti05 View Post
I'd love to get down to Rausch Creek sometime. I believe my truck would be able to handle a few of the easier trails now. It's just a matter of finding the time to get down there.
Left me know when your coming, I'm definitely down!!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Radflo 2.0 Standard Travel coilovers, Radflo 2.0 Emulsion rear shocks, Alcan 1" Leaf Springs, ShrockWorks Front bumper, ShrockWorks rear bumper, ShrockWorks Skids, H1 5000K Retrofitted Projectors, PIAA Fog lights, Banks Monster Exhaust system, 20x8.5 MB Motoring Gunner 6 AM wheels, Cooper Zeon LTZ 275/60-20 tires, StopTech Power Slot cryo treated Rotors, Hawk LTS brake pads, Boyo front view, rear view, undercarriage cameras, 20% tint.

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

#6 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Shift_Fanatic
Premium Member

Will do! How late in the year does it stay open?

Sent using AutoGuide App.

05' Frontier CC LE 4x4: Nisstec C/O, AC Shackles, 32's, NXRocks engine & rad. skid, Airaid, Superchips Tuned, Softopper
#7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 11:50 PM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxoFronti05 View Post
Will do! How late in the year does it stay open?

Sent using AutoGuide App.
No idea, not on my computer right now. IIRC, I believe its year-round but the hours are different during winter. Will make sure though

Sent from my Nexus 7

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

#8 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 11:59 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontierNation3 View Post
Left me know when your coming, I'm definitely down!!

Sent from my Nexus 7
Let me know as well!

2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE: AP Racing brakes, 18" G-FX OR7, 275/65/18 GY Duratracs, Radflo 2.0 standard travel up front, Rancho spacers in back with Bilstein HD shocks and AirLift1000, Magnaflow 12580, Bully Dog Triple Dog GT, Pioneer AVIC-D3, Goodridge stainless steel brake lines, Shrockworks front bumper, Shrockworks sliders, Skidrow skidplates.
#9 (permalink) Old 08-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue90 View Post
Let me know as well!
Will do George!!

I know 'theoo7forum' is also interested on going last I spoke to him, and 'jamyers77' is always interested in going. We gotta set up a meet very soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7

2013 BMW X1 xDrive35i

#10 (permalink) Old 08-01-2012, 06:00 AM
Shift_Enthusiast
Lifetime Member

Though it is a haul for you guys, I am a 4 hour drive from Uwharrie National Park, NC. If you are running about 2.5" of lift and 33" tires it is doable. There are a few trails to stay off of, but other than that it is a lot of fun and challenging for that kind of set up. I am always looking for a buddy to hit the trails with, unfortunately do to my work schedule, it is hard for me to go any further.

Nissan Frontier Forum > Nissan Frontier Forums > OffRoad / 4x4

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.