Nissan Frontier Forum banner

2011 Pro 4x OME HD Lift

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bijanjames 
#1 ·
Just had Nisstec install lift. This is my third experience with OME, the previous two being on an 80 series Land Cruiser and a Tacoma. I went with the HD because my wife and I are in the process of building a expedition vehicle with our Frontier. I decided to purchase a Nissan this time for several reasons, all which you are familiar with on this forum: A fully boxed frame, 4wheel disc brakes, manual option with off road package, and incredible value compared with comparable equipped Tacoma.

Thus far we have installed Shrockworks skids, hefty sliders, OME HD lift , marathon seat covers, weather tech mats, and ordered ARB Bumper. Additional modification are to include custom Hefty rear bumper with tire and equipment attachment swing out, Cooper ST Maxx tires (factory size), Flip Pac topper, Warn M8000 winch, National Luna dual battery pack, ARB fridge, propane heater, etc...

I'm looking forward to keeping everyone posted has the build progresses. I'm trying to learn how to navigate this site as there seems to be a learning curve when downloading pics from an iPhone, hope I got it right this time!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.