Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Nissan Frontier Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play Install! Several Bulb Model Options!

58K views 151 replies 26 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)
Nissan Frontier Fog Light LED Bulbs! Plug & Play Install! Several Bulb Model Options!

Nissan Frontier Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Nissan Frontier's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF styles. This will make your Frontier's fog lights a nice bright white that closely matches factory HIDs!

Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality LED replacements on the market. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

2001-2002 Options: (H3 Bulb size)
COB12 86 lumens

2003-2004 Options: (880 bulb size)
HP36: 210 lumens Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs.

2005-2016+ Options: (H11 bulb size)
HP48: 265 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than factory.
XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
XML2: 1410 lumens. Much brighter than factory. These are bright!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Nissan Frontier).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2001-2002 Nissan Frontier

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2003-2004 Nissan Frontier

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier

Diode Dynamics: SLF model: Street Legal Output (USA MADE!)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Good Vs. Bad LEDs:

See less See more
1 2
#50 ·
Now, I really want to replace as many of my bulbs with your LED's as soon as I can. The problem is, I am almost completely mechanically inept. Do the bulbs come with pretty good instructions on how to install, or would I be better off paying someone to do it? Getting to the fixtures seems pretty daunting to me.

I know, turn in my man card....

#54 ·
...when's your next sale, I didn't get my Frontier until after Black Friday and then had to go back OS to PCS/out process from my current duty station (heading to the next stateside assignment by mid Jan)?

#58 ·

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

#61 ·
So I want to get the super bright fog lights but on your website it states

"The XML2 bulb fits in the same way, but also requires an additional 2" of clearance behind the bulb socket- see pictures."

what do you mean by that? take out the wheel weel?

#63 ·
Ok cool! Looks like ill be making another purchase with you guys! so far, 3rd brake, cargo, reverse, and soon fog :cool:

#65 · (Edited)
Any clue Nick as to when the 6000k XML2 will be back in stock?

As well, does the LUXEON LED replacement housing only for the pure white 5000k bulbs? are these recommended for ALL of your led fog lights?

#73 ·
Does anyone have the Luxeon lights that @diodedynamics sells? they look great and would love to see some pics of stock vs. luxeon on a frontier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.