Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Diode Dynamics: NEW STAGE SERIES: Rally-Qualified LED Light Bars

9K views 43 replies 3 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 ·

Diode Dynamics: NEW! Stage Series Light Bars

Introducing STAGE SERIES LED lighting! Inspired by the needs of a professional rally driver, these light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, cutting-edge TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package.

-Advanced TIR (total internal reflection) optic
-Slim design, for easy mounting
-Available in driving or wide beam patterns

#29 ·
Here is a first hand install of the 18" Light Bar on my Frontier... After clearing the 3 plastic uprights from the opening the light brackets are easily mounting facing upwards. Since the brackets were real close to a pair of plastic rivets that held the plastic bumper facia to the metal bumper itself I replaced those with some small bolts and washers to firm up the entire mounting assembly. Not much use beyond aiming the lights but we live in a very hilly and dark location and it was nice to see the light clearly chasing the shadows away well outside of my safety buffer. Just be sure to chase the threads on the light housing itself with a tap as the paint coating makes them too tight to properly tighten up without fear of striping the stainless hex hardware included.

Attachments

#32 ·
Your site mentions clip-on lenses should be available this month for adjusting the beam (wide vs driving). Any indication when they will be available? Also, will amber lenses be part of this option?

I'm probably going to order a 6" or 12" from you soon. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.