Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Pay it forward/Freebie Thread

31K views 100 replies 39 participants last post by  Snowdog 
#1 · (Edited)
I have seen on other forms that there is a pay it forward/freebie thread. I was told by one of the mods that these types of threads did exist on this forum. Anyway, to revive the dead thread (rhyme lol), I am creating this thread because one man's trash is another man's treasure. If you have any freebies or anything you would like to give, post it in this thread.

Please do not try to cause any types of beef or stir any dust. I just created this thread because I thought that it is a good idea. Most of us, if not all of us, have junk that we want to get rid of.

:) Good Luck folks!::grin::

#3 ·
Glad to hear that this thread will be of benefit to you @remz3. No need to call 1-800-GOTJUNK when you got this forum lol. Does that mean that I can get free first dibs on anything you got with free shipping lol?

Jk ::laugh::

#5 ·
So - you want to desperately start a Pay it Forward thread, yet you have nothing to offer to Pay it Forward and asking for dibs. Hmm.

Well, I'll throw this out there - I have my original front valance off my truck that I took off almost immediately. It is large, three pieces, and so therefore no - I will not ship it. However, I travel all over BC and could possibly arrange to meet someone throughout this big beautiful province.

#6 · (Edited)
Just as an FYI Zedbra

One: I am am not desperate. I am just trying to be a positive contributor to this forum. ::wink::

Two: If I had something to offer, I would offer it but at the moment I do not have a PayPal account. I have yet to find something that is useful to others. (I am not going to just pickup a random object, like a brand new deodorant stick, and put it as a freebie on this thread. That would be outright ridiculous and stupid of me).

Three: I said JK at the end of this post for a reason (it was just a stupid joke ::grin::):

Glad to hear that this thread will be of benefit to you @remz3. No need to call 1-800-GOTJUNK when you got this forum lol. Does that mean that I can get free first dibs on anything you got with free shipping lol?

Jk ::laugh::
Again, I am not trying to cause any trouble or stir up any dust on this thread or forum.
Thanks for your understanding:angel:

#17 ·
Bump for new members

Hello and welcome all new members. This thread is where all the free stuff goes so if you have anything to give, post it here. So far the only current freebie is a stick of deodorant ::laugh::::grin::>:D by @Tim Weber. We need some more contributions so let the pileup begin.
:excellent::rofl::stupid:

#19 ·
Hello and welcome all new members. This thread is where all the free stuff goes so if you have anything to give, post it here. So far the only current freebie is a stick of deodorant ::laugh::::grin::>:D by @Tim Weber. We need some more contributions so let the pileup begin.
:excellent::rofl::stupid:
You may wish to read up there again, cuz ol Zed there posted up something before the pit stick debauchery.

#21 ·
Is the harness OEM or aftermarket? Are you coming to Texas anytime soon?

R u coming to Texas anytime soon? If so, we could meet up somewhere and I could buy it from you. ::grin:: How much do they run 4 anyway?

#27 ·
Remember rule #9. I'm all for charity, I live it. When you PM'd me about creating this thread I had told you there were others in the past that fizzled away from lack of interest - and therefore bumping it every 3-5 days may not change the outcome you seek.

#29 ·
Hey All,
Got rid of my Fronty years ago, and was cleaning out my garage. I've got a front valance and mud flaps that are taking up space. Not shipping, but if you're WA, they're free fiddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lowkey_Jon
#30 ·
Overload springs

I have a pair of overload leaf springs from my 2010 Frontier SE 4X4 that are available to anyone who wants them. They only have about 7500 miles on them.

Shipping will be very expensive so I would prefer someone in the SF Bay area or Monterey Bay area that I could meet and hand them to.

PM me if interested.

#31 ·
When I bought my fronty last year, the first thing i bought for it was a set of weather tech mats. So the factory mats have less than a week of use on them. They're sitting in my attic, new. Free to a good home. PM me if you're in the central florida area and you're interested.

#32 · (Edited)
Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake

I have a Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake that was on my 2010. I loved the sound and when I ran it with 89 octane it brought the truck to life, but when I gave my 2010 to my nephew he wanted it put back to stock and I also want to keep my 2016 stock. It has been sitting in my basement, filter has been cleaned, you can also have what's left of the K&N oil.

You can have it free but you would have to pick it up as I don't want to be bothered shipping it. I am in NE PA, zipcode is 18704

You can get a new one for less then $100 so consider that;
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Bolton_Premiere/Cold_Air_Intake/KV4601062K.html

Send me a PM if interested. And please someone who can actually use it and not sell it, thx.

UncleG

Attachments

#35 ·
I have a Bolton Premiere KV4601062K Cold Air Intake that was on my 2010. I loved the sound and when I ran it with 89 octane it brought the truck to life, but when I gave my 2010 to my nephew he wanted it put back to stock and I also want to keep my 2016 stock. It has been sitting in my basement, filter has been cleaned, you can also have what's left of the K&N oil.

You can have it free but you would have to pick it up as I don't want to be bothered shipping it. I am in NE PA, zipcode is 18704

You can get a new one for less then $100 so consider that;
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Bolton_Premiere/Cold_Air_Intake/KV4601062K.html

Send me a PM if interested. And please someone who can actually use it and not sell it, thx.

UncleG

If I was a little closer I'd take it.
Nice donation though[emoji1303]

#41 ·
deckman80, I didn't forget you, just been busy, I want to try to rebox it to a smaller size for shipping, may not be until next week, but if you can send me a PM with your address or just your zip would probably do it to get a cost. Appears York Pa. has 4 zipcodes, 17401, 17403, 17404, and 17405.

#43 ·
deckman80, check your front porch in a couple of days, I couldn't repackage it as its too awkward but a friend of mine sent it thru his business so we got a discounted UPS rate $15, PM'd you my name and address. Sorry about all the Styrofoam peanuts but we had to fill all the empty space. Installation instructions are useless but you should be able to figure it out. It is missing the rubber hose and the stock one I believe is too short so you will have to get one of those. Please post a pic after you install it.

#44 ·
UncleG, it arrived today. No worries about the peanuts. We also have multiple sizes of rubber solvent hose at work. So I should be able to find something that fits.
Thanks so much for the intake and your time and effort! I'll get some pics up as soon as it's installed.

Thanks again.

PM sent

#45 ·
For anyone that didn't spring for a VTP, I have a plastic drop-in bed liner. Southern NH. Free for anyone that wants to pick it up. I also have the piece that goes on the tailgate.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.