Music - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Shift_lurker

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Music

I have seen another thread regarding music, but I would like to put a spin on it. Such as favorite band, favorite song, and whats been playing recently in your frontier. Here's mine:

Favorite band: Mastodon
Favorite song: Tie between "Hearts Alive" and "Blood and Thunder" by Mastodon
Currently Being Played in Frontier: West End Motel new album "Only Time Can Tell". I did just download Kylesa's 2010 release Spiral Shadow so I'm sure that will be played as well.

For those that post, thanks for humoring me!!

2012 Nissan Frontier Pro-4x-K&N Air Filter, Access Tonnosport Soft Cover, Curt Receiver Hitch, Westin Nerf Bars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Shift_lurker

I saw Mastodon this summer, that was a good show. Right now the new Man or Astro Man single, the JJ Doom record, the last Dianogah record and Sparks "Angst In My Pants" are getting the heaviest rotation on my Ipod. No favorite band, I like too many to have to pick one.
#3 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned
Shift_Obsessed

#4 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 12:21 PM
JNR
Shift_Hardcore

No favorite...far too many good bands out there and most of that I like people wouldn't know of.

I cannot stand trash rap, new age "country" (some older stuff is alright), or really anything that is played on the radio anymore (manufactured top 40).
#5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Shift_Fanatic

OPETH, I cant name a specific best, I like so many. Right now I have damnation, Heritage and Blackwater Park in the truck.

2011 CC SV 4X4 W/Utility Package

PERFORMANCE
Saikou Michi oil catch, Diff vent mod, Magnaflow Cat Back, Injen CAI intake, Bullydog GT Tuner, Trans Cooler Bypass, External Trans Cooler Fan.
INTERIOR/EXTERIOR
Weathertech Digital Floor Mats, Wet Okole Seat Covers, OEM Hood Deflector, LED Map/Dome Lights, GrillCraft upper and lower Mesh inserts, Pathfinder Door Switch Plates, Custom Tail Lights, De-badged tailgate, Bedlined grill and bumpers, Custom Utilitrack mounted spare tire holder.
AUDIO
Clarion CX501 HU, HAT I61-2 Components up front, HAT I8SW under rear seat, ARC Audio KS300.4 under passenger seat.
SUSPENSION
TJM Gold Series Coilovers W/HD Springs, TJM Gold Series 1-3'' Lift Rear Shocks, SPC UCA's and 2" AAL's.
#6 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

I make compilation CDs for driving. It's like hearing all good music with no commercials

Nissan Frontier Forum > Nissan Frontier Forums > Off Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.