Nissan Frontier Forum banner

WRF light bar

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  jsocks014 
#1 ·
So turns out the light bar I had is for a chrome bumper apparently. Hopefully someone can verify for me in this thread though. Anyway, it is brand new, never installed. Made for 2 lights. I can ship this to the lower 48 states no problem. Tried getting back to my seller, udontknowjack, and he won't response to my PM. Maybe I am just mock fitting it up to my bumper but either way I need to get rid of it for financial sake right now. Looking to get $130 shipped.

Took a pic of the arm length, someone who has one please verify fitment. I would greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
From whiterhinofab.com.

Welcome!

I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am no longer taking orders at this time. No, I am not OUT OF BUSINESS. However I have been swamped for the last 6 months and its taken a toll on my health. Also I have been having problems with my CNC machine which has also caused a delay. This, doubled with tripping and falling down a few steps caused me to injure my back to the point I have been unable to walk without pain for the past week. If you have an order in already then I will get it to you. I have hired a friend that has helped me before to get these last few orders out, however if you would like a refund, I completely understand and will issue a refund promptly.

If you have called the shop and gotten no answer, now you know why. I truely am sorry for the inconvenience. Rest assured I have no intention of taking anyones money and not giving them product.

Once I have healed and can actually work, I will open my website up again for business. This was just easier than explaining hundreds of times why there will be a delay.

#5 ·
Do you know if it is for the chrome bumper or just guessing?

#6 ·
I was told by the seller on here it was custom made for the plastic bumper. We both had '12 pro-4x, so I assumed it was for plastic. But I have to sell because of work right now and the person I sold to said it didn't fit plastic. I now can't get a response out of my seller and instead of goin the painful route of PayPal dispute I will just sell on here. I am going to mock fit it to my truck this afternoon and see what the results are

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
Did the fit and by my eye the arms aren't long enough. When I have it pushed back far enough to where I think a solid mount point would be, the bar is right up against the bumper. There wouldn't be any room for the lights to be mounted. Still would like someone to clarify the arm length on theirs for this bar though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#12 ·
jsocks014,
Found your ad and just wanted to let you know i am 99% sure yours is for the chrome bumper. I have the chrome bumper and the mount length is the same as the one in your pic. exactly 5 inches. Hope it helps......

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.