Nissan Frontier Forum banner

tons of first gen parts

6K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  das boots 
#1 · (Edited)
first off I apologize to anyone that PM'd me on my old thread last summer. Life got a little crazy and I ended up putting all my projects on hold

UPDATE
Walker B pipes- SOLD
Gauge pillar- SOLD

So here we go for sale is.... im sure i forgot stuff so if you need something just ask. all parts are in southern NH

Front tube winch mount bumper(winch not included) (slightly bent in on the driver side but easily fixed)

Rear tube winch mount bumper (winch not included)

Halo headlights (mud got inside so they will need to be cleaned)

rear euro style tailights

oem tail lights

2x oem fan clutch

4x front fenders

See less See more
#2 ·
one hood small dent by driver headlight overall great shape

2x beds both in good shape

full set of oem fender flares
full set of flares trimmed and widened with heavy rubber (covered 33x13.5's on 15x8 wheels 4in backspace)

02 sc cab, full cloth interior. complete with all attached wiring harnesses everything unplugged nothing cut. overall great shape (COMES WITH CLEAN AND CLEAR NH TITLE)

02 sc automatic trans 130k works fine prefer to sell without transfer case but will include for the right price

pair of gabriel gas charged front shocks 01-04 4x4 new in box

2x tail gates one with broken handle hoping they sell with the beds but either way they are for sale

drawtite 2in reciever was on 01 frame should fit to 04 but unsure

front bumper cover with fog lights in good shape

2x fuel tanks with sending units/pumps no leaks one with 130k other with 50k

v
pair of oe side steps for ext cab

#13 ·
How about that sunroof....? I think i may be able to stuff into my truck..:roll:

and don't forget i need the drivers side mirror and the right rear tail lens..
in a few weeks or so cool?

nissentric

#14 · (Edited)
The sunroof cab is the one im keeping for my build. Ive got the mirrors and taillights already pulled

REDV6 Ive got two SC 4x4 frontys one 5 spd and one auto. 5 spd truck has a cab with a sunroof and a broken frame the auto has a solid frame. Im taking two and making one. just selling everything i dont need. PM'd with price

EDIT REDV6 i cannot PM you I was hoping for about 800 for the trans. local scrap yards said they are getting 12-1400 for them. shoot me a PM with your response

#17 ·
Is that windshield going to be available soon?

I had a small chip go postal on me in the first heat wave we had this summer.

IDK how hard it is to remove....though a piano wire is what i think will remove it.

let me know o.k.?

thnx

nissentric

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.