Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Stock bumper wheels and other

6K views 51 replies 14 participants last post by  ozzyt10 
#1 · (Edited)
I have stock parts for sale from my 2012 sv CC. Pics will be added later.

Stock chrome bumper: SOLD!!

Factory 5 spoke wheels: SOLD!!

Factory stereo with 6 disk changer: SOLD!!

Mud flaps: SOLD!!

Weathertech window vents/guards: $75 shipped for all 4 window vents

Bull bar: SOLD!!

Would rather not ship the bumper, bull bar or wheels but if you really want to pay shipping maybe we can work it out. Located in central NJ. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

#4 ·

I have individual pictures of the wheels as well. The wheels do not have tpms but I do have the factory lug nuts that I'll throw in with them. If anyone needs any more details or pictures feel free to pm me. I will also clean up whatever item you are interested in before I ship/sell it. Thanks!

#6 ·
There was concern from another member that the holes in mud flaps are damaged. They are not, the holes where the screws go are supposed to be oblong to allow for adjustment while installing. Thanks again gents!

#24 ·
As far as I know they will mount with the screws that are already in the wheel well. When I removed mine I put the screws right back into the holes I took them out of so I assume that's all you need. Maybe someone else could confirm or correct this?

#25 ·
Interested in the mud flaps. Are these OEM or after market like the dodge and jeep that the link goes to on the amazon page? Any difference in fit to the body on an SE vs you SV? Can you box and ship? any cheap way to ship is fine. Broken down truck probably going nowhere soon. d

#26 ·
Wish I would have caught your wheels earlier. Had to buy one 5 weeks ago. Cost me $90 with shipping. d

#29 ·
Yes, let me know. I will take them if not damaged. 1 looks cracked and repaired in the picture but your other post said no damage so planning on going with that. My truck is black and the mud washing off the neighbor's property into our drive this year has my tires picking up gravel in the drive and looking horrid. Thanks. d

#30 · (Edited)
Yes you will be able to access both sides so a nut and bolt should be doable.

For your entertainment, a pic of the mounting hardware that comes with the flaps. Out of the bag 1 of 2 push pins and a snap-in nut and screw (1 of 8 ). The bag shows a part number so maybe your dealer could get it? Or if possible some plastic bolts and nuts at a local hardware? Or some that won't rust...

Or you could go here...
https://www.kimballmidwest.com/All-Products/Fleet-and-Vehicle-Maintenance/Automotive-Clips-and-Fasteners/Nissan-Clips-and-Fasteners/?s=3&q=50

I guess the biggest problem might be movement but that should be not too much of a problem as the bottom underside one holds the flap up.

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.