Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Stealthbox, aFe intake, Superchips, TC UCAs, Radflos

6K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  tchilders58 
#1 · (Edited)
Edited:

Item sold

#6 ·
I found a grey storage bin for the rear drivers side. Probably just $20 + shipping will do for that. I think it has the net but I'll confirm shortly.

#8 ·
I'm trying to get back to everyone as quick as I can. I have finals through tomorrow afternoon and then I will have time to get shipping quotes, pictures, etc. Sorry!

#14 ·
Sorry, guys, I don't have the drop kit anymore (sold that truck a few years ago). I just have the Radflos that go with a DB kit.

#15 ·
Alright, I'm back in town and getting shipping quotes to those who have inquired.

#16 ·
Intake and tuner are sold.. I have someone interested in the truck who wants the UCAs and Radflos kept on. I'm going to give him a few days and if I don't hear back they are coming off and going to the first in line.

#17 ·
Bump.

I'd like to get this stealthbox sold! Its in great condition and works great. I'm not into loud, full bass listening so it has not been abused or stressed.

I also changed the price of the headunit to $20 shipped (essentially you just pay shipping). I'd like that gone as soon as possible.

I also found the rebuild kits I had bought for the drop bracket Radflos.

#18 ·
Do you still have the floor mats? Color?

#19 ·
Any new info on those uca's are they avail or gone I'm interested

#21 ·
Pics of stealthbox

Attachments

#22 ·
Pics of radio

Attachments

#23 ·
UCAs and Coilovers

Attachments

#25 ·
Upper Control Arms sold.

#26 ·
bump

#27 ·
I'm surprised the stealthbox hasn't sold yet. I was looking for one for 6 years and it is awesome!

Free bump for you. Good luck with your sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.