MTX THunderform - Nissan Frontier Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#1 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Shift_lurker

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nips
MTX THunderform

Recently sold my truck and now have a tan colored MTX thunder form 10Inch box/speaker for sale. Came out of my 2006 crew cab.
$200 OBO

2006 Storm Grey CC LE
Pioneer Avic D2 Navigation with XM NAVtraffic, Directed DVD Player mounted in center counsel. Boston Acoustics SL 60 Components/tweeters up front and SL 65 Coax in the rear. JL 250/4 amp under the drivers seat. MTX thunderform box box powered by a MTX 300/2 amp under the passengers seat. Volant CAI, WRP TBS, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust and black 20's soon to come!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 02-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Thought they only made them for the Titan's.

Hummm....pictures please

ps. Is that sig pic taken at Amelia?

'06 - CC - VQ40 - AT

Last edited by Frontline; 02-02-2013 at 08:48 PM.
#3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Shift_lurker

Send a message via AIM to nips
I'll take some photos tomorrow, and yep, thats at amelia

2006 Storm Grey CC LE
Pioneer Avic D2 Navigation with XM NAVtraffic, Directed DVD Player mounted in center counsel. Boston Acoustics SL 60 Components/tweeters up front and SL 65 Coax in the rear. JL 250/4 amp under the drivers seat. MTX thunderform box box powered by a MTX 300/2 amp under the passengers seat. Volant CAI, WRP TBS, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust and black 20's soon to come!
#4 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

It'll look like this but tan, I found this one on CL and the guy had installed a JL Audio single 10" in it. They come powered and non-powered, don't know what the OP has, but mine's non-powered. The interior color match is perfect, IMHO. MTX discontinued production (at least for the crew cab 05>)

I had a 2 x 10" one in a regular cab F150, they are overbuilt, very solid, thick boxes. The CC one replaces the passenger side tool tray and you secure it with the tool tray tabs.

On an unrelated subject, nice pic! My first born's name is Amelia, my family goes back to the 19th century there.

2012 Frontier CC SV 4x2
02 I35
01 Maxima
95 Nissan
Callaway Turbo Mercedes-Benz (Temporary caretaker)

Last edited by HeavyDuty; 02-05-2013 at 09:48 AM.
#5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Shift_Enthusiast

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what area of florida are you in? what was the guy on CL asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
It'll look like this but tan, I found this one on CL and the guy had installed a JL Audio single 10" in it. They come powered and non-powered, don't know what the OP has, but mine's non-powered. The interior color match is perfect, IMHO. MTX discontinued production (at least for the crew cab 05>)

I had a 2 x 10" one in a regular cab F150, they are overbuilt, very solid, thick boxes. The CC one replaces the passenger side tool tray and you secure it with the tool tray tabs.

On an unrelated subject, nice pic! My first born's name is Amelia, my family goes back to the 19th century there.

2007 SE CrewCab LB
CST spindles, PRG spacers, TJM leaf springs, 3"tapered blocks, 5100 F/R Bilsteins, extended stainless brake lines, CST bearing drop bracket.
#6 (permalink) Old 02-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Shift_Enthusiast

OP, didn't mean to crash your thread, just wanted to let whomever know MTX made them and they're killer boxes.

I'm in Jacksonville. It looks like the pic in your sig is the yacht club across from Hooter's on Goodby's creek, lol.

The guy was somewhere in the northeast and was asking $250 with the JL left installed. Plus shipping was expensive, it came in a box for an industrial sink!

2012 Frontier CC SV 4x2
02 I35
01 Maxima
95 Nissan
Callaway Turbo Mercedes-Benz (Temporary caretaker)

Nissan Frontier Forum > Classifieds Area > Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Frontier Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.